MIDNIGHT MADNESS

It’s (almost) that time again!!

What: 2004-05 CHARLOTTE 49ER MIDNIGHT MADNESS

When: 11:00PM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15

Where: HALTON ARENA

For 49er Club Members: There will be a 49er Club Pizza Party in the Barnhardt SAC 3rd Floor Salons. The pizza party will begin at 10:00pm. Cost for Pizza Party is $10 for adults and free for 12 & under.

If you are interested in attending the pizza party, please email to:

kaweathe@email.uncc.edu

or call 704-687-6024

Please respond by October 1st

Both events should be a blast as always!

Didn’t Midnight Madness used to be free for everyone?

Can’t remember exactly when an admission price went into effect, but I know there has been a cost for the last couple years, if not longer.

Well, I know it was free in 01-02 and 02-03.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 03:58 PM [b] Can't remember exactly when an admission price went into effect, but I know there has been a cost for the last couple years, if not longer. [/b]
I wonder if it's the 49er Club pre-party that's $10. MM has always been free. Did you get that in an email?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I’m going to be out of town that night!! :frowning:

My company is having our National Sales Meeting in Hilton Head Oct 14 (my birthday - how bad does that suck) - Oct 17. Man, I don’t want to miss MM!!!

Yeah, I’m sure it’s the Pizza Party that is $10, not Midnight Madness. I always attend the party, so I’ve always associated spending $10 for Midnight Madness. Pretty certain it’s free for those just going for the basketball event only.

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 04:53 PM [b] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be out of town that night!! :(

My company is having our National Sales Meeting in Hilton Head Oct 14 (my birthday - how bad does that suck) - Oct 17. Man, I don’t want to miss MM!!! [/b]

Yeah but I can think of worse places to be on your birthday than Hilton Head… :wink: Get in some golf. :thumbsup:

I don’t think there has been a charge for midnight madness.