Mike Hill Interview 1-22-19 Miner Obsession

2 Likes

Excellent interview that gives more intimate insight into our athletic director. Look forward to many more like this with coaches & others in athletics

the way forward seems clear and bright!

I liked how the interviewer seemed to ask questions in response to something Hill mentioned, conversational. Too often it seems like interviewers are asking a list of questions without listening to the answer given.

4 Likes

clt asks how to play this on a Motorola razr

Good interview, it was interesting hearing a bit more about his background outside of the headliners the media has traditionally covered.

New interview with Mike Hill

Great show!

Was I the only one that didnā€™t know Sanchez got a 2 year extension mid season last year??

I didnā€™t know either.

ā€¦Stealth AD back in effect?

I think it had to do with schools considering him still due to his previous tenure(Washington state)

I think I enjoyed sports more when I didnā€™t know the behind the scenes stuff. In fact, I know I did. Now it just adds to my anxiety and diminishes
my innocent enjoyment of sports.

2 Likes

Never really thought about it, but I guess thatā€™s true in almost anything in life.

True, but sports have been escape for me and theyā€™re getting less so.

Just donā€™t bet on us. It will unleash different kinds of stress. I personally made a rule not to bet on teams I cheer for. Regardless of the ā€œspreadā€.

1 Like

Made me laugh when Hill referred to the P5 as the ā€œautonomous five.ā€ He knows our pains the most.

2 Likes

He worked for one of the Autonomous 5 not too long ago. He knows whatā€™s what.