Mike Hill summary of his presser

I know that Mike Hill hired Amanda Butler away from us, then Florida came to Halton to play in the NIT and we beat them. :smiley:

I am excited about anything. We have needed change for a long time and it is finally here. He seems great and said all the right things. We do have awesome potential and hopefully he will be the one to help us get there. Next Basketball coach hire will be huge. I am looking forward to it.

Lost at Florida 89-78 (12-7-1974) during Fosterā€™s final season with Niners.

Return game at the Mine Shaft (12-6-1975) was a Niner win 73-64. Roseā€™s first season that ended as runner-up vs Kentucky in the NIT.

[quote=ā€œniner78, post:40, topic:32411ā€]Memories a little fuzzy but thinking Charlotte played and beat Florida when Bill Foster was coach.[/quote]. We beat Florida with Bobby or Melvin too at Florida, iirc. Canā€™t remember what year it was.

We havenā€™t beaten UF since 1990. Lutz played UF once in 2001 and lost by 21. Price played them in 2016 and lost by 31.

Thanks, I couldnā€™t remember exactly when it was but I knew it wasnā€™t all the way back to the Foster era.

Or escaping the Hermit Kingdom and you know who. Iā€™ll shut up and be nice now.