Mike Roach Leaving

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]With permission I copied the email I got here. Sad news, good luck @ UNCG Mike![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]I wanted to let you all know that I am leaving UNC Charlotte and the Charlotte 49ers next Wednesday. I have accepted a job at UNCG as Director of the Spartan Club and start up there on Monday, February 5. I wanted to thank all of you for the support you have given the [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2]Charlotte[/SIZE][SIZE=2] 49ers and I hope you will continue your support throughout the rest of the year and for years to come. [/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]You will continue to get weekly emails letting you know about upcoming games and any gatherings. If you have any questions you can contact Mike Hummer at [U][COLOR=#0000ff]mjhummer@email.uncc.edu[/COLOR][/U] or 704-687-4951.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]Thanks again for your support and Go Niners![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1]Mike Roach[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1]Director of the Athletic Annual Fund[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1]Charlotte[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1] 49er Athletic Foundation[/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1]9201 University City Boulevard[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1]Charlotte[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1], [/SIZE][SIZE=1]NC[/SIZE][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][SIZE=1]28223-0001[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Gill2003;213092][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]With permission I copied the email I got here. Sad news, good luck @ UNCG Mike![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Welcome to last week… Great opportunity for Mike, I’m sure he’ll do well.

Your old. Enough said.

I just searched, and found that is was mentioned exactly one week ago