Militia Leader's Rant on the New World Order

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/08/michigan.militia/index.html

Man, people are pissed. He was planning on creating a new country!

I already have my own country. I call it T.H.E. Okay I don’t have any borders other than where I live. LOL!

And T.H.E. stands for The Houck Empire!
We MIGHT let Mandeep be our Foreign Minister to the US if you play your cards right.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:2, topic:22996”]I already have my own country. I call it T.H.E. Okay I don’t have any borders other than where I live. LOL!

And T.H.E. stands for The Houck Empire!
We MIGHT let Mandeep be our Foreign Minister to the US if you play your cards right.[/quote]

Awesome, i’ve always wanted to be a minister.

This is the first I’ve heard of this “militia”. Were they actually planning an attempt to kill police officers or just in training should they feel the government becomes to corrupt?

They claim it was just ‘talk’ since this country allows free speech.

But dude sounded pretty pissed in the video.

I talk sh*t about the gov’t all the time. But I don’t talk about killing anyone. That’s way past free speech. That’s communicating threats.

I listened to it twice just to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. If that’s the juicest stuff they have from this recording then if I were a judge I’d have a hard time denying bail. I’m sure there’s other physical evidence but his actual recorded spoken words don’t even really convey a threat against police. The most radical of the stuff they are accused of in this piece comes from the reporters mouth, relaying what the authorities say these folks are planning. Until I see some other evidence THIS alone does not convince me.

Stay Skeptical My Friends!

"These are permission slips from the terrorists organization called the new world order," Stone says in the tape, which was recorded clandestinely by an FBI agent who infiltrated the militia and obtained exclusively by CNN.

I think he has the role of terrorist just a little messed up in his head, eh? With groups like this on our own soil, who needs Muslim extremists as enemies. We need to hire the group below to start ridding the country of domestic terrorists:

Well you can still hire 3 of them anyway, including Dirk F***ing Benedict.