Money Shot

Botta-Bam

[U][/U]

Pretty hot - but is it just me, or do the cheerleaders look younger every year?

I know the one on the far left, the one on the far right is TINY!

yeah i’m friends with her too

What maddness. Im friends with the one on the far left too! She was at my appt. a lot this past year.

so everyone knows her then

Why are they all white?

Hey, somebody had to say it.

they aren’t. the girl on the far right is chinese

they aren't. the girl on the far right is chinese
And bruises easily . . .:scared:

assuming you are a cheerleader huh?

I’m acutally surprised that she’s close in the picture with the other cheerleaders b/c during the games she isn’t anywhere close!

:grin:

they aren't. the girl on the far right is chinese

thats because she is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly shy from what i understand. she is there for those insane tosses they do.

wow. pictures like that make me really want to be back at charlotte.

thats because she is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly shy from what i understand. she is there for those insane tosses they do.

No doubt. She lived on my floor and I never saw her nor talked to her, even though I knew most on my floor. Interesting eh?

I must be spoiled by our Maxim, FHM, MTV culture … because I’m honestly not all that impressed. I thought it was probably the JV squad, they look really young. The bows have got to go, in all seriousness.

I must be spoiled by our Maxim, FHM, MTV culture ... because I'm honestly not all that impressed. I thought it was probably the JV squad, they look really young. The bows have got to go, in all seriousness.
You should stop spending so much time on the internet, and spend more time on your supermodel girlfriend.

She’s off in Milan or Paris or some crap

Damn man. Get that bitch on a leash or something.

yeh, that bitch!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!