More Niners on American Idol

When you click the link, click the “Related Video” at the bottom right of the picture. Trust me, you’ll want to watch this through to the end. It won’t take you long to figure out who it is.

[URL=http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=434E7F9A7680955BAA4BC5DC18120FC7?contentId=4097119&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1]Eat your heart out, Clay Aiken.[/URL]

LOL NICE! haha way to go guys!:lmao: :49ers:

Good stuff there!

[quote=UNCCTF;254410]When you click the link, click the “Related Video” at the bottom right of the picture. Trust me, you’ll want to watch this through to the end. It won’t take you long to figure out who it is.

[URL=http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=434E7F9A7680955BAA4BC5DC18120FC7?contentId=4097119&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1]Eat your heart out, Clay Aiken.[/URL][/qu

Who is it? I don’t get it?

shouldn’t they be playing ball somewhere?

When you click the link, click the "Related Video" at the bottom right of the picture. Trust me, you'll want to watch this through to the end. It won't take you long to figure out who it is.

Eat your heart out, Clay Aiken.

Who is it? I don’t get it?
Ditto.

allie and bust, they are the Lane twins, Chris and Cory from the 49ers baseball team.

allie and bust, they are the Lane twins, Chris and Cory from the 49ers baseball team.
Oh, I'm dumb. I didn't even see that part about "click the related videos."

I don’t know what to think. They were a little embarrassing, but actually pretty good with the beat boxing I thought.

Ohhhh! They’re cute.

[QUOTE=allie49er;254429]Ohhhh! They’re cute.[/QUOTE]
Allie, where have you been? I haven’t seen you since our baseball game in Columbia.

Been chillin’ in Cola. You’ll see me at basketball games this year.

Wait, did I just put the words chillin’ and Columbia in the same sentence?? I mean I’ve been heatin’ up here in Cola.

I loved the studio announcer guy saying “Don’t hurt nobody!” there at the end. I thought I heard the beat reporter say that they both made it past the first round… so maybe, just maybe they will be representin’

“Those boys can sing!” :biggrin: (slight adaptation there, from [I]Coming to America[/I])

Of course they will make it on TV and it will come up that they play baseball for the university of North Carolina, then that goofy host they have will make a comment about tar heels and clay aiken… :blink: you heard it here first!

Honestly, I talked to another NNN poster earlier today about this before this was on here, this is the funniest video I’ve ever seen. I love the Lane Twins.

LMAO, Lane duo Representin

[QUOTE=Brick Tamland, Weather;254471]Honestly, I talked to another NNN poster earlier today about this before this was on here, this is the funniest video I’ve ever seen. I love the Lane Twins.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it’s because I’m an old fart, but I thought it was lame. I love and support all NINERS (even Clay), and I’ll support the Lanes, but I just don’t see much (humor or musical talent) in this. Rap?! What a joke on society!

Nice find TF! :thumbsup: About time we get someone to boot Clay off the scene.

I called Shannon Smith at WGHP about the Lanes. She provided this link to them as well… [URL=http://www.myfoxwghp.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=4111315&version=1&locale=EN-US][B]http://www.myfoxwghp.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=4111315&version=1&locale=EN-US[/B][/URL].

Maybe it's because I'm an old fart, but I thought it was lame. I love and support all NINERS (even Clay), and I'll support the Lanes, but I just don't see much (humor or musical talent) in this. Rap?! What a joke on society!

Boooo! Get your Depends out of a wad! :tongue: These guys were good!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;254568]Boooo! Get your Depends out of a wad! :tongue: These guys were good![/QUOTE]

We’ll see. I really hope they rock the place, but I don’t think they will if this was a sample.