Morning Sports Page Rules!!!!

I listened to most of it today and they talked about the Niners throughout the whole show. They had Bilas on and he talked about the game tonight. I only heard a little of that.

They had Dave Leitao on the show talking about our game. He talked about having someone guarding Plavich when he crosses the half court line. He also mentioned that Eddie was probably the best all around player in the league. He was dissappointed that the game is not televised tonight for the nation to see.

Gary also mentioned the 2 for 1 deal and the bobblehead giveaway. Jim said that they had already sent him the Jarvis Lang for his collection. They also all picked the Niners to win tonight as the show closed.

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Feb 16 2005, 09:48 AM [b] I listened to most of it today and they talked about the Niners throughout the whole show. They had Bilas on and he talked about the game tonight. I only heard a little of that.

They had Dave Leitao on the show talking about our game. He talked about having someone guarding Plavich when he crosses the half court line. He also mentioned that Eddie was probably the best all around player in the league. He was dissappointed that the game is not televised tonight for the nation to see.

Gary also mentioned the 2 for 1 deal and the bobblehead giveaway. Jim said that they had already sent him the Jarvis Lang for his collection. They also all picked the Niners to win tonight as the show closed. [/b]

Yeah, we need to give them their props. Those guys are great for the program. I heard Mk and and another caller on before Bilas was on. Both broke down how big a game this is. Gary, Jim, Yarborough all agreed and went into detail on Depaul. THen of course Celania got off on a tangent about a Drake (Diener) being a male duck and how the students should bring duck calls to the game. :lol: Good stuff.
[b]They had Dave Leitao on the show talking about our game. He talked about having someone guarding Plavich when he crosses the half court line.[/b]

Just opens the inside more for Withers to be one on one and then…

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Feb 16 2005, 09:48 AM [b] I listened to most of it today and they talked about the Niners throughout the whole show. They had Bilas on and he talked about the game tonight. I only heard a little of that.

Gary also mentioned the 2 for 1 deal and the bobblehead giveaway. Jim said that they had already sent him the Jarvis Lang for his collection. They also all picked the Niners to win tonight as the show closed. [/b]

You have to love the morning sports page. I wake up to it every morning…