Morrison and Brown traded for Radmanovic

[URL]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/134/story/523173.html[/URL]

imo, another quality trade by the Bobcats. He can really score and rebound when given the minutes.

Too bad we drafted Morrison. We could have had Rudy Gay or Brandon Roy with that pick insead. I know at the time everyone was really excited about Adam. It’s a shame he just wasn’t what we all expected.

I knew drafting Morrison was going to be aterrible pick. From day one I said Rudy Gay was the best player in that draft, I am not going to say he definitly is but it is arguable. Morrison had too much hype coming out of college, but at least they were able to swing him and get a decent player in return.

not quite ready to call this a quality trade for the Cats…YET

BUT Morrison will not be missed. The Bobcats has have had good success with trades this season. Even tho their coach was educated at that school in Chapel Hell, he is making this a better team. Went to last night’s game and Diop gave them some valuable minutes off the bench. This team is 300% more interesting to watch now than the opening night roster was.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;383537]We could have had Rudy Gay or Brandon Roy with that pick insead. [/QUOTE]

would’ve loved to have drafted Roy.

Betcha didn’t know he is also a goaltender.

Now if they could only get rid of Sean May. That will be a great day for Charlotte but a bad day for local restaurants and bars.

Everytime I saw Morrison play he was just flat on both sides of the court.

this is another good trade for the bobcats. Morrison couldn’t defend and lost his shot. I wanted him to succeed but I won’t say that I will miss him.

Now once Wallace gets healthy this team will look pretty good. They are a very very long shot to make the playoffs, but you can tell that Larry Brown has made them a much better team. I expect them to make the playoffs next year.

Good trade imo. Got a good shooter for a bad one. Brown is expendable. Have you ever heard of a top 3 pick that was less effective?

Good trade imo. Got a good shooter for a bad one. Brown is expendable. Have you ever heard of a top 3 pick that was less effective?

Darko…

The only thing I don’t like about this trade is that we lost Brown. He is very athletic and brought some energy to the team. He is also a decent three point shooter and effective off the bench to an extent. Hopefully Radmanovic plays well and this trade works out as well as the last two have.

would've loved to have drafted Roy.

Betcha didn’t know he is also a goaltender.

Can’t say that I knew that. By the way that is a picture of Patrick Waahh.

The only thing I don't like about this trade is that we lost Brown. He is very athletic and brought some energy to the team. He is also a decent three point shooter and effective off the bench to an extent. Hopefully Radmanovic plays well and this trade works out as well as the last two have.

I think with Diaw and Rad, we have two quality defenders. Larry Brown style!

[QUOTE=Savio;383578]I think with Diaw and Rad, we have two quality defenders. Larry Brown style![/QUOTE]

I don’t know much about Rad’s defense. I take it it’s pretty good?

[QUOTE=wayton5646;383557]Good trade imo. Got a good shooter for a bad one. Brown is expendable. Have you ever heard of a top 3 pick that was less effective?[/QUOTE]

Shawn Bradley
Sam Bowie
Billy Owens
Michael Olowankandi
Darius Miles
Stromile Swift
Kwame Brown

The list goes on and on and on

Shawn Bradley Sam Bowie Billy Owens Michael Olowankandi Darius Miles Stromile Swift Kwame Brown

The list goes on and on and on

Those guys weren’t effective, but I wouldn’t say they were less effective than Morrison.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;383588]Those guys weren’t effective, but I wouldn’t say they were less effective than Morrison.[/QUOTE]

Just demonstrating that a high pick turning out to not be an allstar is not exactly a shock.