Moses Wright - 2017 PF - offered

Offered 6’10’ Moses Wright out of Raleigh.
Only 180 pound right now, but looks to have a game that can develope.
Highlight playing against lesser talent, but looks like he could become
a good player. Only Ga Tech has offered other than us so far.

He’ll be taking a visit to SLU per his travel coach. He’s blowing up really late in the process. He appears to be a kid that would be a longterm play. Definitely needs to add 20+lbs, but has a good skill set to build off of.

When does he graduate high school? We have great new dining facilities on campus and sounds like this guy needs to spend a lot of time in them.

clt says he will end up at clemson.

I was going to say that we had players on the women’s team that out-weighed him, but I wanted to check first and noticed that they do not list their weights on the roster. If Title IX is about equality it can start right there.

I still bet we have women that out-weigh him.

[quote=“Nugget, post:5, topic:30834”]I was going to say that we had players on the women’s team that out-weighed him, but I wanted to check first and noticed that they do not list their weights on the roster. If Title IX is about equality it can start right there.

I still bet we have women that out-weigh him.[/quote] Consuegra two years ago when she was preggo.

We did a good job waiting until this kid was blowing up to offer him.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:6, topic:30834”][quote=“Nugget, post:5, topic:30834”]I was going to say that we had players on the women’s team that out-weighed him, but I wanted to check first and noticed that they do not list their weights on the roster. If Title IX is about equality it can start right there.

I still bet we have women that out-weigh him.[/quote] Consuegra two years ago when she was preggo.[/quote]

Per Verbal Commits, headed to Georgia Tech.

This staff…

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article249774583.html