Moss2k starts the WKU pregame chat page

I was a bit unsettled by Cruz’s HS coach’s move to rub it in the faces of college coaches who passed on him. It just hit me wrong. I guess there’s supposed to be compliment in there somewhere, but it seemed more like an unintended slight to us. Just my paranoid NINER mind I guess.

He had Trevor Lawrence so I think he is big on the P5 schools which is good, but it was a slap in our face since I think 4-5 players from his high school has received scholarships from Charlotte. He should remember that we have taken care of his guys in the past.

1 Like

Got the feeling he is shopping for a P5 transfer in the future. He knows the game and how to play it.

1 Like

I came away with zero of those takeaways.

Hopefully we can launch some Cruz Missiles today.

I agree. I never want to think of us as non major college ball.

1 Like

Broken ankle for Chris. Couldn’t happen to a better person.

His Tibia

Hate that happened to Chris. Luckily, he has a long time left with us.

Maybe not his tibia. Most likely rest of season. AD met with him and parents.

Good win gents.

I tell ya what boys and girls. We ain’t great, but if we don’t completely lay an egg in the first 4 mins vs Umass we are evaluating a totally different season.

2 Likes

Seems to me you are overlooking the beat downs from App and UAB. Those are 2 best teams we’ve played and we’re not nearly competitive enough.

ODU is 1-6
WKU is 1-5
Fordham is 1-5

That’s who we have beat.

I would prefer some tasty leeks with my crow…

After years of suffering I’m giddy after any win.

1 Like

im Just saying our season wouldn’t be DOA. It’s probably better we did lay an egg as far as lambo watch goes

Best performance in program history.

2 Likes

Two things I have not said in a long time:
– Man, we out played that team
– They never would have scored that last touchdown if we had not put our scrubs in

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/BradBGDN/status/1051282920927846401?s=20

clt says tin tin from the top rope