MOVING ON!!!

Holy crapballs!! Survive and advance, survive and advance!!

Unbelievable Cinderella story continues…4-1 on PKs over the #2 team in the country. Bringing in the specialty keeper for the second time, and he doesn’t disappoint.

The PKs were our best chance against this team and they pulled it off. So stoked!!

Hope everyone’s having fun in Birmingham! Lots of love from out here in LaLaLand!

Go Niners!
-G-

Awesome win. I don’t have any fingernails left though.

UNEFFINBELIEVABLE!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Cant believe it! So proud of these guys - and I think I just turned my 4 year old into a Niner soccer fan! 8)

Still trying to grasp the magnitude of what our team has accomplished against some storied and heavily favored teams!

wow, Do you believe this. No connection to the school, but followimg BB for nine years and a member of foundation, Somehow we have to salute the soccer team at the game tomorrow night.GO NINERS

This is historic.

We are now guaranteed our all time highest finish in an NCAA tournament.

F**&(&(&(&(*& AWESOME!!! I had goosebumps the entire game, I can’t wait till Sunday!

Maybe the announcers will finally do some actual research on the 49ers for this next game instead of slobbering all over our opponents!

We are now guaranteed our all time highest finish in an NCAA tournament.[/quote]

I hope all the students are taking this in…amazing. Cancel school Monday, get everyone down to Hoover!!!

clt hopes that jorge biceps doesn’t ref the championship game.

I am so happy. One more.

We are now guaranteed our all time highest finish in an NCAA tournament.[/quote]

I hope all the students are taking this in…amazing. Cancel school Monday, get everyone down to Hoover!!!

Our fans are the greatest. Period. Those fans owned that stadium. Definitely not the largest, but always the loudest.[/quote]

THIS IS [INSERT EVERY EXPLETIVE EVER IMAGINED] AMAZING!!!

Good shit… The boys did us all proud tonight.

Great win. I do not care who we play on Sunday.

I said it last week. I think this team is a team of destiny!

Would be Sweet to play the Holes!!! but it sounds like UCLA would be a better match up for us

Great job men’s soccer team and student section for really showing up!!! this is HUGE!!! I’m currently trying to score some of those bus tix for sunday!

Sooooooo proud of Coach Gunn and the boys!!! As soon as it got to PK’s I knew after the performance last week at UConn that we had this one!!! Bring on the UCLA Bitches or the UNC Tarholes!!! GOOOOOOO NINERS!!!