MOVING ON!!!

Even though the Holes are the #1 seed they may be the better matchup for us. UCLA has shut out their last 3 opponents to get to Hoover. And of course as I’m saying this they’re up 1-0 on the Holes.

For anyone rolling to AL on sunday:

https://events.cuetoems.com/collegecupsoccer/OnlineTicketSales.aspx

I am speechless… Just so proud of our guys. I almost had tears of joy when I saw the last PK go in. This moment is soooo historic. Props out to our guys, they are so talented.

I was watching the game in a random bar in LA and the guy sitting next to me was a fellow Niner!! What are the chances…

That makes at least THREE of us out here in LA - Watch out gang, the West Coast Niners booster club is forming fast.

Ninerboy, we need to find each other Sunday.
-G-

Yeah, I felt like that dude either made too much TV time or made a lot of bad calls…

Is the UCLA game over? Do we know who we’re playing on Sunday?

Tied 2-2 @ 1:34

who says winning doesn’t get more fans? This was the 1st Charlotte soccer game I have watched. Add tv exposure to winning and there’s your recipe for success. I do need to be better about supporting our other athletic teams other than basketball.

Creighton only allowed 5 games all season, and it showed from our offense. We needed more shots on goal overall, seem they were gun shy to shoot from just outside the box. We need the ball bouncing around in there to maybe get a rebound put back. That was an exciting game. They had 2 or 3 shots that were point blank and an inch of way of going in… it has to be destiny.

I hope the Holes lose to UCLA, I’d love to beat them, but I’d rather them have 0% chance of winning the championship.

Um…wow! Was nervous the whole game especially when we headed it off our own crossbar. Can’t believe it. Loved the national attention and love seeing CHARLOTTE on the field. Awesome!

ESPNU needs to get the niners mascot on there now!

And we go to PK’s again though the Holes just about got it at the buzzer!

Playing the holes barf

It’s a seed countdown; 3 (gone), 2 (gone), 1(?)

May share some headlines Sunday, but on Monday…

1 (will be GONE!!!)

So proud right now. Anyone else notice how all of the comments in the two Observer articles about both semi games are from Niner fans? I would say that is argument #6,483 for covering the local team more.
Go Niners!

As was said, this is epic; this is historic; this is simply HUGE. And I believe this may be the first ever Nat’l Championship between rivals.

Drop whatever you’re supposed to do Monday and head to Hoover if you can. I really like our chances against the 'Holes. I think their back line and Keeper can be exposed. This will be an epic College Cup.

“Rivers ran upstream. Sphinxes keeled over. Pyramids turned to dust. Hell froze over, the great 49er in the sky struck gold and his Charlotte soccer team rose up and slew a giant.”

I love seeing our Wikipedia page already updated with a championship game!

I’m incredibly happy for the team. I don’t follow soccer very much, but what they’re doing is awesome and they’ve done the university proud! Can’t wait for them to bring back the championship. :slight_smile:

NinerFan, you said to drop whatever you are doing on Monday. The game is on Sunday.