Mr. Announcer.......

You are about the most unprofessional announcer I’ve ever heard. Hell were you thinking?! “It’s a foul!!!” Well, NO SH#T. Announce who scored, who checked in, the lineup…things that matter. Your act on the mic is tired anyway. Ohhhhh, HomeInHalton, dammmmn you for leaving us!

Yeah, I’m not impressed with the new announcer at all.

Goodness, even the mic guy gets some of the bitch action

anyone watch the game on tv, if so how did this play out on TV. did they mention it?

this was best part of the game, sadly.

If I pulled that crap on the mic during a basketball game at Robinson High School, the AD and both coaches would have my head.

I wanted the PA job in Halton this year and I got the baseball job (which I’m very excited about, by the way) - who knows, after what happened today it may come open again in the next day or two.

Does anyone know what was said to the PA at the game tonight?

they threathend him with a technical. He had to plead his case. He said its a foul…then paused…then was about to say who fouled and before he could the ref was all up in his grill.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;150054]they threathend him with a technical. He had to plead his case. He said its a foul…then paused…then was about to say who fouled and before he could the ref was all up in his grill.[/QUOTE]

All right, let’s knock this defense of what he did out of the park…

1. He said “It’s a foul!” in a deliberately sarcastic tone.
  2. He never said “It’s a foul!” in that way before announcing ANY OTHER FOUL the entire game.
  3. The timing itself proves that it was meant to show up the refs.

So unprofessional.

i know but i talked to him after the game and that is what he said. So you can knock me all you want but those are words he said not I.

Oh My God!

I thought it was wonderful and so did everyone sitting around us.

The calls were so one sided at that particluar point that is why the annoncer said what he did.

I thought the refs were terrible, but that is not why we lost the game.

We are not very talented this year, and GW is a very, very good team.

I wish we only had road games from here on out…

[QUOTE=sf49er;150058]Oh My God!

I thought it was wonderful and so did everyone sitting around us.

The calls were so one sided at that particluar point that is why the annoncer said what he did.
[/QUOTE]

I don’t think anyone disagrees with the fact that the officiating was not good. But regardless of how bad it is, the announcer should NEVER show up the referees like that. He’s damn lucky Lutz didn’t get T’d up for that.

So unprofessional.

TF: quit being bitter about only annoucing to 70 people at a baseball game rather than 7000
Rest of you: Drop the Holier than thou complex

Who cares, 90% of Halton stood up at that time and thought it was a hilarious. most of 104 chanted bullshit. WHO CARES!

this is nothing but bitching to cover up for the fact we are upset that our team sucks out loud.

[QUOTE=ninerID;150064]TF: quit being bitter about only annoucing to 70 people at a baseball game rather than 7000
Rest of you: Drop the Holier than thou complex

Who cares, 90% of Halton stood up at that time and thought it was a hilarious. most of 104 chanted bullshit. WHO CARES!

this is nothing but bitching to cover up for the fact we are upset that our team sucks out loud.[/QUOTE]

LOL… I’m not bitter dude, that was tongue-in-cheek anyway. Calm down, grab a drink, and watch the Panthers in the NFC Championship game tomorrow.

:lol:

UNCCTF…agreed with every point you made. Go Panthers!

That was hilarious.

Let’s face it, that was the best part of the whole game.

This was the first game I ever liked the announcer, I thought “It’s a foul” was great and totally appropriate for what was occurring in the game at that time.
He is the 'Charlotte" announcer and I expect him to act like it. As far as his behavior being unprofessional, do you really think that is a profession???
You all need to lighten up Francis…

all of you people bitchin about the announcer need to shut it…easily the best part of the game. the attention starved old fart ref that got in the announcer’s face pointing his finger like he was his bitch should be kicked profusely.

besides, you can’t have possibly spent enough time complaining about lutz, the refs and this piss poor excuse for a team.

Give the announcer a break, it was funny. And one of the best moments in the game.

anyone take an audio clip?