Mt. Pleasant H.S.

Which is pretty sad seeing as how Concord HS is literally right down the road from campus :unhappy:

Northwest, Robinson, Hickory Ridge, and Central are all closer than Concord.

Never saw any charlotte gear at Salisbury High School '98-'02… still when I go to Salisbury to see friends and family… the most I’ll see are decals on cars.

Yep, want our fanbase to grow, but also don’t wanna turn into having “Wal-mart Fans”. I’d like to know the people who actually wear Charlotte gear actually know about the school or athletics. There should be a 1 question quiz at checkouts before buying charlotte stuff.

Did you ever see [I]any[/I] signs of intelligence? [COLOR=DarkOrange]Go Trojans.[/COLOR]

I wouldn’t say Northwest had more…
Go Spiders! At least our sports teams were good! Trojans SUCK!

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;382413]No one at my high school wore Charlotte gear, of course I went to school in VA.

When they announced over the intercom with morning announcements that I was attending school here, the first time they just said “The University of North Carolina”, and when I corrected them they got it right, but everyone still kept asking me “Why are you going to UNC? I thought you hated them?”[/QUOTE]

That is odd that they said where you were going over morning announcements. They just put lists up outside the guidance office in my HS.

That is odd that they said where you were going over morning announcements. They just put lists up outside the guidance office in my HS.

Every day they would put up 1 person on each side of the school sign near the street. No idea how they put our school on it though.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;382575]Which is pretty sad seeing as how Concord HS is literally right down the road from campus :unhappy:[/QUOTE]

Name Confusion!

Central Cabarrus is on hwy 49, not Concord.

Name Confusion!

Aggh that’s right! My bad!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;382681]Aggh that’s right! My bad![/QUOTE]

Central smells like cow ****. Concord smells like human ****.

Again, [COLOR=DarkOrange]Go Trojans[/COLOR]

Name Confusion!

Is that what the “CC” stands for? Central Cabarras?