MTSU (9-19) Pre-game Thread

Id rather save the $10 and listen to the radio feed while watching other games than pay for a scoreboard feed. Y’all remember NCCU’s feed? Or the ECU basketball one? Brutal.

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:20, topic:29752”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:18, topic:29752”][quote=“ZombieLew, post:13, topic:29752”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:12, topic:29752”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:11, topic:29752”]Looks like we may be able to at least watch this game online:

http://www.conferenceusa.com/collegesportslive/?media=503231[/quote]

Is that a pay link, or a free one?[/quote]

I’d guess it’s a pay, since it says “subscribe” on the top.

I won’t lie: I’ll pay. Just wish they had an XB1 or Roku app. I’d much rather watch on my TV.[/quote]

HDMI FTW[/quote]

Dated computers.

#PuttingAllYourMoneyTowardsNewHouseAndFootballProbs[/quote]

I hear ya brother!

I’m torn.

On the one hand, we’ll learn more from Saturday’s game than we did from the last two combined (IMO) and I really don’t want to miss it.

On the other hand, I agree with you.

I’ll probably flip a coin.

Blue Raiders turn attention to Charlotte

Decided to pay for the monthly subscription to the CUSA Network. Just clicked on the archived MTSU vs Jackson State game from week 1. It was definitely not a scoreboard feed. There were multiple cameras/camera angles. The broadcast team seemed to be just an overlay of the radio broadcast so that was a bit spotty at times. But overall wasn’t bad. Worth the $$ for those that would like to watch the game instead of just listen.

Should be fun, wish that meant it was on tv.

Weekly presser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNC22QXYL8&feature=youtu.be

Fain is playing for all that have asked about his status.

Seems like you would wait and do a blackout for a game that is actually televized. Will look cool for those who are there I guess, but just seems kinda like they are squandering their blackout.

Isn’t that the kind of stunt you do for “big” games? Are we now a “big game” opponent? Hope we wear all white.

Should be fun, wish that meant it was on tv.[/quote]

How nice. They’re doing a black out for us!! Us? A 1st year FBS/CUSA member? RESPECT

Isn’t that the kind of stunt you do for “big” games? Are we now a “big game” opponent? Hope we wear all white.[/quote]

Word on another forum is that the coach said it would be a blackout in an interview, but the AD wasn’t in on it, so now they are having to scramble to make it actually happen. Hence the late notice and bad timing (doing it on a non-televized game).

Isn’t that the kind of stunt you do for “big” games? Are we now a “big game” opponent? Hope we wear all white.[/quote]

Word on another forum is that the coach said it would be a blackout in an interview, but the AD wasn’t in on it, so now they are having to scramble to make it actually happen. Hence the late notice and bad timing (doing it on a non-televized game).[/quote]

Nevermind, he just edited his old post with this: “Edit: Apparently, the equipment guys incorrectly worded things. No blackout, but the team will wear black on Saturday.”

So… no blackout this weekend? This feels like something that would happen with another AD I know…

Summary of today’s press conference. Not crazy about the 2 QB stuff, but it would be interesting to see both on the field at the same time.

Word on another forum is that the coach said it would be a blackout in an interview, but the AD wasn’t in on it, so now they are having to scramble to make it actually happen. Hence the late notice and bad timing (doing it on a non-televized game).[/quote]

Nevermind, he just edited his old post with this: “Edit: Apparently, the equipment guys incorrectly worded things. No blackout, but the team will wear black on Saturday.”

So… no blackout this weekend? This feels like something that would happen with another AD I know…[/quote]

No Blackout, but the team will wear black? What bullshit.

We’ve got them so rattled, the fans don’t know what color to wear ;).

some good info…

Rock slide on I40 is current blocking the land route. They are supposed to have it cleaned up tonight though.

No prob. If necessary, just detour via I-26 north, then US 70 through Hot Springs, NC to Newport, TN and back on I-40. Takes longer, but that’s a way. Had to do it once after a major slide some years ago.

Just saw on the news it’s not a major slide and should be cleared tomorrow.