Muggsy Bogues commercial-- need help

Howdy all,

I’m producing a commercial with Muggsy Bogues and Roshown Mcleod. We need a couple of basketball uniforms that don’t have any NBA logos on them, but they still look like legitimate NBA-type uniforms. We are shooting on Monday so this is very last minute. We had an option in place but it may fall through. Does anyone know of a place in town where I can buy (or borrow) uniforms that is open over the weekend? I’ve called Kim Whitestone to see about borrowing something from the 49ers but I doubt she’s in her office today. If anyone could respond or PM me with any ideas, or if anyone has a home/cell contact number for someone in the 49ers athletic department I would be much obliged.

You need to go to the mall and go to those Urban themed stores. I cant think of the name of the one in NorthLake Mall. But they usually sell Basketball Style Jersey’s of XYZ that look like real Jersey’s.

Outside of that, I would look into contacting a local highschool. Or atleast getting a bunch of numbers to highschools and calling them up on monday. Im sure one of them could come through in a pinch.

Hope that helps!

pro image if you need to buy. there is one at concord mills and one at carolina place.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;226847]Howdy all,

I’m producing a commercial with Muggsy Bogues and Roshown Mcleod. We need a couple of basketball uniforms that don’t have any NBA logos on them, but they still look like legitimate NBA-type uniforms. We are shooting on Monday so this is very last minute. We had an option in place but it may fall through. Does anyone know of a place in town where I can buy (or borrow) uniforms that is open over the weekend? I’ve called Kim Whitestone to see about borrowing something from the 49ers but I doubt she’s in her office today. If anyone could respond or PM me with any ideas, or if anyone has a home/cell contact number for someone in the 49ers athletic department I would be much obliged.[/QUOTE]

STEVE and BERRYS- Sardis Rd or and Rock Hill Mall

i can’t seem to find steve and berry’s in the phone book… do you have a phone number or street address by chance?

[QUOTE=Sideshow;226871]i can’t seem to find steve and berry’s in the phone book… do you have a phone number or street address by chance?[/QUOTE]

What’s a phone book ?

try this

http://www.steveandbarrys.com/Stores/State/NC/1.aspx