Murffeis

A self-appointed know it all, because he is apparently a former MU player, a snob, a jerk, and disrespectful of all of his fellow fans.

He’s on both the MU boards - scout.com & rivals.com, and he’s been bashing our team and our coach for the past two days, and frankly, for the past few years. His gems include saying that now that Pat Kennedy is gone, Lutz is the worst coach in the league, and individual shots at guys like Plav. Hmmm… sounds familiar.

The fun part is when the MU fans correct him. They’re apparently tired of his shtick. It’s good for a cheap laugh, especially when they recite the litany of Lutz’s accomplishments B)

What’s their boards web-site?

Here is the biggest joke

Even so, had the refs called this game more tightly, MU would have won.
:grin: :lmao:

[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 09:23 PM [b] What's their boards web-site? [/b]
it's posted at the top of the 49ers sports board, which would be this one, along with Cinci's and TCU's
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Jan 22 2005, 09:42 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Jan 22 2005, 09:42 PM)
[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 09:56 PM [b] My dumbass learns something new everyday..... [/b]
LOL it's all good, I overlook obvious stuff all the time. It is updated after every game to have the message board of our next opponent. Pretty cool feature of the site, I remember last year we would have to hunt and dig for opposing team's message boards.