Must see video, get the kleenex out

Seems like someone had a Christmas wish… [B][SIZE=3]“I want a blue truck and my daddy.”[/SIZE][/B]

If this doesn’t get you into the Christmas spirit, nothing will. What a precious 3-year old!

Story: [URL=http://www.wxii12.com/news/18208857/detail.html#-][B][B][U]Sergeant’s Return Home Surprises 3-Year-Old Daughter[/U][/B][/B][/URL], WXII12.com

Video: [URL=http://mfile.akamai.com/12905/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2008/1205/18208981.200k.asx][B][U]Operation Santa Soldier[/U][/B][/URL], WXII12.com

Seems like someone had a Christmas wish... [B][SIZE=3]"I want a blue truck and my daddy."[/SIZE][/B]

If this doesn’t get you into the Christmas spirit, nothing will. What a precious 3-year old!

wow you weren’t kidding. Even Ken was having a hard time holding it in. very awesome.

Dang :unhappy:

The thread title was misleading.

that is the most heart-warming thing I have ever seen in my life.

There was so much joy in that little girls voice. Awesome.

couldn’t get the video to work because they encoded it in a silly format, but i’m sure it was touching

Couldn’t hold the tears in on that one, great video

[QUOTE=Roasty;367915]Dang :unhappy:

The thread title was misleading.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Great story. Looks like it got to Cameron Kent also. I forgot he was still there. He has the Dick Clark thing going. He looks about the same as he did 25 years ago interviewing my wife for a sports story. A really nice guy.

Heres to many more stories like this for many kids this Christmas.

Sniff…

[QUOTE=Gill2003;367946]Sniff…[/QUOTE]

Gill, did you watch it on your laptop? I couldnt get it working on my mac

Must…not…cry…:weep::weep:

I have a 3 year old. You see the world differently once you have children.

Thanks HP. That was cool.

saw this today on WBTV…wow

give credit to the Mom for keeping the kid’s mind on her Dad. When they are that young, they can forget about you after 6-12 months away.

Just aired on the Today show. Very cool.

awesome…:weep:

[QUOTE=Sideshow;367949]Gill, did you watch it on your laptop? I couldnt get it working on my mac[/QUOTE]

yeah, just loaded up right away!

Keeping in line with the “Jimmy V” week and his speech…this should take care of the “moved to tears” part of my day…thanks.