My first Legitimate post!!

The niners are the greatest basketball team in the world. No matter how bad our record is, no matter how bad recruiting is, there are no problems with the program, all should be happy and pleased with the totall awesomeness of the 49ers. To say anything that is not possitive and dreamy would be a waste of one’s breath. The only valid opinions about anything concerning 49er basketball, are the ones that state everything is great and super in ninerville. Lutz is the greatest coach that ever lived, Charlie Coley is going to be the first lottery pick in NBA history that airballs layups, and Ian Anderson is as good as Diego and Jobey combined. Next year we have 3 NBA prospects coming in that are gonna make us at least twice as awesome as this year. If you have any criticism for the niners, then you are not worthy of being a fan. GO NINERS!!! Ah I feel so much better now.

The niners are the greatest basketball team in the world. No matter how bad our record is, no matter how bad recruiting is, there are no problems with the program, all should be happy and pleased with the totall awesomeness of the 49ers. To say anything that is not possitive and dreamy would be a waste of one's breath. The only valid opinions about anything concerning 49er basketball, are the ones that state everything is great and super in ninerville. Lutz is the greatest coach that ever lived, Charlie Coley is going to be the first lottery pick in NBA history that airballs layups, and Ian Anderson is as good as Diego and Jobey combined. Next year we have 3 NBA prospects coming in that are gonna make us at least twice as awesome as this year. If you have any criticism for the niners, then you are not worthy of being a fan. GO NINERS!!! Ah I feel so much better now.

Bastard post, not legitimate at all.

[QUOTE=4t9er;396830]The niners are the greatest basketball team in the world. No matter how bad our record is, no matter how bad recruiting is, there are no problems with the program, all should be happy and pleased with the totall awesomeness of the 49ers. To say anything that is not possitive and dreamy would be a waste of one’s breath. The only valid opinions about anything concerning 49er basketball, are the ones that state everything is great and super in ninerville. Lutz is the greatest coach that ever lived, Charlie Coley is going to be the first lottery pick in NBA history that airballs layups, and Ian Anderson is as good as Diego and Jobey combined. Next year we have 3 NBA prospects coming in that are gonna make us at least twice as awesome as this year. If you have any criticism for the niners, then you are not worthy of being a fan. GO NINERS!!! Ah I feel so much better now.[/QUOTE]

well aren’t we just a ray of sunshine today!

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;396833]Bastard post, not legitimate at all.[/QUOTE]

hahahahha.

[URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14003][U][B]At least you admit it…[/B][/U][/URL] :biggrin:

[CENTER][/CENTER]

I’m still waiting to make mine.

Haha, just havin a little fun, at least I posted it in the ramblings.

I'm still waiting to make mine.

No, you’re good. Remember all of those pro-Davidson posts? A+ work.