Name Confusion Log

UNC’s Chancellor said it will help the school recruit major conferences.

Just what Phil has always wanted, to be thought of as the Chancellor of UNC.

Like the AAC or SEC?

clt says we should have someone who could work with local media on brand.

UNCC, UNC-Charlotte, UNC Charlotte, and UNC. Geez! :crazy_face:

clt says they needed the classic UNCC Charlotte to get full points

UNC-C at Charlotte

UNC in Charlotte

Great press XC, bad for the fact the writer uses uncc unc-charlotte etc…

1 Like

My earlier tweet:

@WBTV_News @EricThomasWBTV you said UNCC and had the text “UNC, Charlotte” come on guys, just call us UNC Charlotte. There is no comma and no hyphen either for that matter. @unccharlotte manage your brand. #DropTheUNC

Stuff like this is so damn dumb in our own town. I normally don’t watch WBTV, I think it’s geared towards Boomers and up, but it happened to be on when I turned on the TV. We should care about this stuff.

1 Like

clt noticed most local folks were using UNC CHapel last week during the statue discussion.

clt even heard “ A UNC campus at Chapel Hill”

I only caught one segment, one time, on NBC, but I did notice that as well.

CRI Construction

Has someone introduced our new AD to the Name Confusion Log?

Might be worth a gander on his part.

Probably thinks it’s a good thing.

Athletics has always been on the right side of name change. Academics differs.

1 Like

He’s called F’n Chapel Hill Phil for a reason.

Damn Phil have some damn pride. You’ve got a dean on Twitter posting students wearing other school gear and she’s out there giving them Niner gear and your old ass won’t stop unapologetically worshipping the damn mothership!? She needs to convert your dumbass into having Niner Pride before worrying about the kids.

It’s called leadership Phil…and you suck at it. As bad as anyone can suck at anything.

Leave already.

1 Like

clt says Hill reads this chat page.

AMEN. Whether this was his fault or not.

“Thanks for your work for the University. You were here when we pushed through football and you didn’t oppose it, thanks for that. Enjoy your retirement and see you when we put your name on the new science building.”

Seems like a great retirement package to me.

FWIW, I downloaded the PDF and checked the info. Looks like the reason it show sup in the tab that way is the meta data, which was created by Madeline Finch at McAdams.