Names on the back of uniforms

The AD will probably be ordering the uniforms for the upcoming season fairly soon. Would you add the players’ names to the back of the uniforms or not? What is the reasoning for your answer?

i had rather see the players playing for the name on the front of the uniform. maybe i’m a little gun shy. but i’m just tired of seeing the “me” attitude hurting the team.

This isn’t high school. Cut the cliche and put the names on the back. It looks like we’re too cheap to buy individual unis every year and it’s embarrassing.

Why not let the players decide? (…because Charlotte fans are too fashion conscious/name sensitive?)

Names are useful. They make games, players, teams easier to follow.

[quote=“anipalcraig, post:4, topic:23634”]Why not let the players decide? (…because Charlotte fans are too fashion conscious/name sensitive?)

Names are useful. They make games, players, teams easier to follow.[/quote]

Yep. and we don’t look cheap and we look more in line with most D-1 programs.

To be honest I don’t give a flying fuck what’s on the back of the jerseys as long as they win.

[quote=“anipalcraig, post:4, topic:23634”]Why not let the players decide? (…because Charlotte fans are too fashion conscious/name sensitive?)

Names are useful. They make games, players, teams easier to follow.[/quote]

Lutz would let the players decide, I only remember because we made a big deal about the team voting not to put the names on the back a few years ago.

To be honest I don't give a flying f*** what's on the back of the jerseys as long as they win.

This.

Bingo, just win.

This. End of discussion.

If the team can’t pull together to execute the coach’s plan then it isn’t a uniform problem. Put the names on the back.

Bingo, just win.[/quote]
Can’t just win…u gotta win in style! You didn’t learn anything from Rick James did you?! Pancakes!

I think they look more professional with the names on the back. I wasn’t too big of a fan of last year’s uniforms, too plain.

Do we need names on the back of jerseys to win? no. Would we have more style while we win? yes.

game

blouses

Who cares about winning?! It’s all about the jersey.

possible thread hi-jack alert

anyone know if any changes to the court or Halton Arena in general are in the works?

They aren’t in high school anymore. Put the names on the back.

Just curious- of the last 10 National Champs, how many of them did not have their names on the back?

[quote=“Ruckus42, post:16, topic:23634”]They aren’t in high school anymore. Put the names on the back.

Just curious- of the last 10 National Champs, how many of them did not have their names on the back?[/quote]

I would guess NONE. Just looked. Indiana in 1987 was the most recent team not to have names on jerseys. All the other teams I saw, I recall they have the names on.

I concur.

[quote=“cibik02, post:15, topic:23634”]possible thread hi-jack alert

anyone know if any changes to the court or Halton Arena in general are in the works?[/quote]
I would be in favor of such an occurrence.

And also, I would be strongly in favor of us not having any slogan/theme for the year.