Nance Dunk

Somebody post a link to the video of the dunk. I missed Sportscenter last night.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah what he said… I wanna see it.

clt demands this.

Come on, someone has to have this. I still haven’t seen it.

I have it on my Cable DVR box. Is there a way to transfer it to a computer (without getting me arrested)?

I have no idea.

CALLING ALL TECHIES!

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 12:55 PM [b] I have it on my Cable DVR box. Is there a way to transfer it to a computer (without getting me arrested)? [/b]
Check your users manual. There should be something in there that talks about networking it with your PC. I can do it on my TIVO.

You can always record it to a DVD then upload it to your PC.

This is what you do: start drinking, once you get to around your 8th beer start slapping the TV. I have know idea. St. Louis up next, lets keep it rolling.
Later dudes.

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner+Jan 13 2005, 01:00 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (MKNiner @ Jan 13 2005, 01:00 PM)

Come on Lutzfan, we need you. You will be the coolest if you can somehow help us see this dunk.

you’ll need a dvd recorder and dvd ripping software on your computer

Sportscenter just showed it again about 30 minutes ago but I’m at work and had no way to record it. That really helps you guys out doesn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah thanks.

I still haven’t seen it. I am sure by the time I get hoem from work SC will not be showing it anymore.

clt thinks the drinking idea should work. he’ll try it later.

We need the video clip, that dunk last night was sick! I knew Nance would yam it, as soon as he left his feet. Sickest dunk of the year by any Niner!!

GO NINERS!

No way that was a better dunk than Withers at Alabama this year at Halton. That dunk is in the top 5 of all time.

showdawg, refresh me on withers dunk at BAMA…

[b]No way that was a better dunk than Withers at Alabama this year at Halton. That dunk is in the top 5 of all time. [/b]

I agree. I wondering if that Uab guy is okay though, Nance is going to hurt someone. Ol while.

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 04:08 PM [b] showdawg, refresh me on withers dunk at BAMA... [/b]
When he juked and drove taking like the whole team with him on one of the sickest dunks ever?

PB, you somehow forgot to metion that Davis was tea-bagged and then began to cry like a little bitch