Nance Suspended for St Louis game

[b]Late news: Jena just called in to tell us Chris Nance will miss Saturday's game against the Billikens. Coach Lutz suspended him for 1 game for violating an undisclosed team rule.

That’s all they’re saying.[/b]

anyone know if the poster “MediaFreak” has any credibility over there?? :unsure:

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:42 PM [b] anyone know if the poster "MediaFreak" has any credibility over there?? :unsure:

[/b]

Not in my book.

Yea you have to take what the folks on TBR say with a grain of salt. Those some crazy folks over there! :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:42 PM [b]
[b]Late news: Jena just called in to tell us Chris Nance will miss Saturday's game against the Billikens. Coach Lutz suspended him for 1 game for violating an undisclosed team rule.

That’s all they’re saying.[/b]

anyone know if the poster “MediaFreak” has any credibility over there?? :unsure: [/b]

uhhh…

Just FYI…

He works for the Observer

He’s an Illinois fan, but certainly credible. Looks like the run & gun is on for tomorrow, 5 guards.

It’s always something. :wacko:

Sweet Jesus, there goes our inside depth.

Cmon, Chris, shape up. We didnt need any negatives going into the Lou.

[i]Originally posted by Savio+Feb 12 2005, 12:52 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Savio @ Feb 12 2005, 12:52 AM)
[i]Originally posted by Savio+Feb 12 2005, 12:52 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Savio @ Feb 12 2005, 12:52 AM)
[i]Originally posted by Savio[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:52 PM [b] He works for the Observer [/b]
So, you're saying he has ZERO credibility.

Articles Up…

49ers try to cure St. Louis blues

Dammit Nance. <_<

This is not good news. Martin, I hope you’re feeling well today.

They’re without Reggie Bryant, we’re without Nance. I still think we have the advantage over them, especially if Iti plays well. If not, I don’t mind us moving Withers to the 5 if we have to. We’ll be fine.

nance had 2 points, 2 turnovers, 3 rebs, in the last game in which he only played 16 min. losing bryant for them is like losing eddie basden and another one of our players. DONT GET ME WRONG!!! eddie is by far a better player than bryant, just bryant really is the only person on their team that is worth anything. we have players that can fill holes, to a degree.

TV for this game?

Savio, it’s on C-SET at 8:30.

Jena’s pregame story,49ers try to cure St. Louis blues, gives some interesting stats.

[b]Charlotte is [b]0-8[/b] at Saint Louis since joining the league, and has averaged [b]58.4[/b] points here. Two years ago, the 49ers lost 50-39, and last year they lost 46-45 in the final seconds. Charlotte has been held to fewer than [b]55[/b] points in the past three games, and fewer than [b]60[/b] in five of the eight meetings here.

Winning here isn’t a problem particular to the 49ers. Charlotte, a consistent finisher among the league leaders, is one of four Conference USA teams that have never won at Saint Louis. The 49ers are 0-8 here; Texas Christian is 0-9; and East Carolina and South Florida are both 0-5.[/b]

I must have missed it but I didn’t see anything in that story that said Nance was out…???

[b]I must have missed it but I didn't see anything in that story that said Nance was out......????? [/b]

neither did I. ??

[i]Originally posted by 49erForever[/i]@Feb 12 2005, 10:03 AM [b] I must have missed it but I didn't see anything in that story that said Nance was out......????? [/b]
It's in the printed version under the bulleted notes.
[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 12 2005, 09:51 AM [b] Savio, it's on C-SET at 8:30.

Jena’s pregame story,49ers try to cure St. Louis blues, gives some interesting stats.

[b]Charlotte is [b]0-8[/b] at Saint Louis since joining the league, and has averaged [b]58.4[/b] points here. Two years ago, the 49ers lost 50-39, and last year they lost 46-45 in the final seconds. Charlotte has been held to fewer than [b]55[/b] points in the past three games, and fewer than [b]60[/b] in five of the eight meetings here.

Winning here isn’t a problem particular to the 49ers. Charlotte, a consistent finisher among the league leaders, is one of four Conference USA teams that have never won at Saint Louis. The 49ers are 0-8 here; Texas Christian is 0-9; and East Carolina and South Florida are both 0-5.[/b]

[/b]

crap!

How come it doesn’t come on WAXN (channel 12 I think or 10, or whatever it was) anymore like it used to? :frowning: