Napoleon Dynamite

Has anyone else seen this? Probably one of the funniest movies I’ve seen. It may not be a laugh out loud hysterical movie, but definitely one that after you think about it, has some funny lines in it. I think the kid’s life is so pathetic that it makes it even funnier.

Kip to Napoleon: Napoleon don’t be jealous that I’ve been chatting on line with babes all day.

Napoleon to Pedro: There’s a buttload of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I’m pretty good with a bowstaff.

kid on the bus: What you are going to do today Napoleon?
Napoleon: Whatever I feel like doing today, gosh.

Funny movie, I highly recommend it.

It’s my favorite movie of all time. Best line:

“your mom goes to college!”

It’s funny. I liked it. Napolean’s expletives make me laugh. Are they Mormons? No one ever swears in it, even with Napolian’s very challenging situations, pheromones.

It’s up for an IFC award next month, as is my uncle’s move, Down to the Bone.

I love this movie! I bought it for my brother for Christmas, mainly in part because a lot of Napoleon’s quotes remind me a lot of him (my brother)…especially, "Whatever I feel like doing today, gosh."
I highly recommend it to anyone.

it is a great movie. the funny thing about it is there really arent that many jokes in it its more of just how the lines are delivered.

He says it best!
Napoleon Dynamite

stupid f***** movie

Check this clip out, Napoleon does a top ten list on Letterman. Funny stuff.

Napoleon’s Top Ten List

This movie is hilarious. Hard to feel sorry for Dynamite, because he’s the coolest kid in the school. :smiley:

Gosh, you guys are like infinity behind on this movie. :wink:

“Why don’t you come down here and try me, Napolean?”

I’m told the cut scenes on the DVD are good, but I haven’t watched those yet.

" I caught you a delicious bass"

[i]Originally posted by 302stizzle49er[/i]@Jan 27 2005, 05:17 PM [b] stupid f***** movie [/b]

all this coming from someone who watched the first thirty mins of it and turned it off. you should really give it a try stizzle, i swear you’d love it

it suc ked

Kristi, you’re awesome. That line rules.

My other favorite lines are:

“It looks like a medieval warrior”

“Do the chickens have large talons”

Thanks rusty. Another goodie:

“A fricken’ 12 gauge, what do you THINK?”

thi is the most quotable movie since dazed & confused.

“George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man.”

YES, I love that movie!

How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over those mountains? - Uncle Rico

Did anyway see the wedding at the end of the credits? “Yes, I love you as you can see, but I still love technology.”

Sure the world wide web is great
But you, you make me salivate

Yes, I love technology
But not as much as you, you see
But I still love technology
Always and Forever…

“I see you’re drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you’re fat? 'Cause you’re not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.”