Nathan Cranford -App State

From Harrisburg. Did we recruit this kid? Seems to be having a pretty good freshmen year at 11.7 ppg,
42.3% overall %, and 43.2% from the three. I don’t remember hearing about him, but must have gone to C. Cabarrus, I assume?

[QUOTE=Halton49;209876]From Harrisburg. Did we recruit this kid? Seems to be having a pretty good freshmen year at 11.7 ppg,
42.3% overall %, and 43.2% from the three. I don’t remember hearing about him, but must have gone to C. Cabarrus, I assume?[/QUOTE]
Yes, he’s a Central Cabarrus grad. Also a 5th-year senior at App State!

Sorry for the erroneous post. CBS Sportsline site had him listed as a freshman.

They stopped recruiting him when his dad pissed off Lutz by telling him his son was going to Duke not no little school like Charlotte.This was Nathan’s junior year.Then he had the collaspe lung and every school backed off of him.He was no where as good as his dad tought he was.Plus the Niners signed Chris Sager instead.

I went to Northwest Cabarrus - God I hated that kid. He definitely thought his shit smelled like roses.

He’s a good player, but I really don’t think he would’ve done much at Charlotte besides ride pine, considering who else we’ve had at guard.

...He definitely thought his shit smelled like roses...

There’s someone else? I thought I had some kind of problem.

Damn this kid can shoot it! He was TEN OF ELEVEN from behind the arc vs UT-C

[QUOTE=ninerrbl;209931]They stopped recruiting him when his dad pissed off Lutz by telling him his son was going to Duke not no little school like Charlotte.This was Nathan’s junior year.Then he had the collaspe lung and every school backed off of him.He was no where as good as his dad tought he was.Plus the Niners signed Chris Sager instead.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I hate when parents of athelets think their kid is the next Budda of basketball…