Wake Forest
Indiana
Army
Florida State
Wisconsin (Madison)
NYU
UNC-CH
Marist

Middle of the pack: (nothing spectacular)
Marquette
Charlotte
UNCW
Rutgers (College Ave & Cook / Douglass)
Siena
The College of New Jersey
Syracuse
ECU

Awful:
Ohio State
Hofstra
UNCG
SUNY Albany
SUNY New Paltz
Rutgers (Busch & Livingston, Livingston being the worst campus on the face of the planet)

the student union at cincy (I believe?) looked ridiculously nice, at least from the exterior

the student union at cincy (I believe?) looked ridiculously nice, at least from the exterior

It makes the one we have being built at the moment look rather bleek. Although their’s combines essentially what we would have to by adding athletic facilities to ours. Many do not like the progressive look of their’s but I prefer it over ours.

Middle of the pack: (nothing spectacular) Marquette Charlotte

I went to Milwaukee with a group of friends and, instead of going to a hotel, we were able to get rooms on Marqutte’s campus for $10/night for the week.

The location of the campus is very convenient - right smack in the middle of downtown. But the campus itself seemed awfully cramped and unremarkable. I would rate Charlotte’s campus much higher.

[QUOTE=survivor45;332390]I went to Milwaukee with a group of friends and, instead of going to a hotel, we were able to get rooms on Marqutte’s campus for $10/night for the week.

The location of the campus is very convenient - right smack in the middle of downtown. But the campus itself seemed awfully cramped and unremarkable. I would rate Charlotte’s campus much higher.[/QUOTE]

Part of my basis for my rankings was location. The newer parts of our campus are very nice, but there are many sections that are pretty unremarkable, which is why I put us in the middle, that along with our ehhh location.

Also I put the schools in no particular order, just grouped into 3 sections.

i think the campus was considered appealing when it was new but now that newness has taken the same path as polyester leisure suits. i always thought meredith and peace and salem colleges had some scenery too.