[B][SIZE=5][COLOR=Green]Picasso’s will be showing the NCAA baseball
selection show at 12:30 pm tomorrow. Our
back-to-back Atlantic 10 Champions will be in
attendance, finding out where and whom
they will be playing next.

If you are in Charlotte, go out to Picasso’s
for lunch Monday and congratulate
Coach Hibbs and the guys![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[URL=http://gmine.blogspot.com/][COLOR=black]http://gmine.blogspot.com/[/COLOR][/URL]

Ooh, cool!

Picasso’s rules.

I’ll actually be on the lake with friends from my youth. They are rabid NC State guys, so if we meet NC State in a regional again, it should give us cause for interesting discussion.

enjoy your time at the lake and at cookouts and at everything while I work all day.

enjoy your time at the lake and at cookouts and at everything while I work all day.

Haha, sucks to be you.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;321303]enjoy your time at the lake and at cookouts and at everything while I work all day.[/QUOTE]

i go in at 3 til 1030

i go in at 3 til 1030

11-9 here… Leaving now… DAMN IT ALL!

get those Circuit City Credit Cards lew haha.

I too will be working :\ I hope people like to shop on Memorial day so my commission pay is decent. My 5.50 base salary just isn’t worth the drive.

My 5.50 base salary just isn't worth the drive.

Isn’t it against the law to pay less than minimum wage?

Isn't it against the law to pay less than minimum wage?
not if you make tips or commission.

i wait tables and get paid $2.45/hr

[QUOTE=EE9er;321342]Isn’t it against the law to pay less than minimum wage?[/QUOTE]

hmm I know it works that way for servers, but I don’t know about my job, its not exactly the same. It’s probably legal though, full timers and people that sell appliances at sears don’t get paid anything unless they sell stuff. I would hate to be 100% commission. They get a higher percentage than I do on most stuff, but if they don’t sell anything, they get paid nothing and wasted the gas to drive to work.

Is this on ESPN or some other channel?

ESPN says they’ll have it on ESPN @ 12:30

Whoever went let us know how it went!!

3 seed in the UNCR regional

Charlotte, USC, NC State, and James Madison

In Raleigh!!

We should have a bus going to this thing!! Awesome!!!

Charlotte, USC, NC State, and James Madison

In Raleigh!!

We should have a bus going to this thing!! Awesome!!!

I like this lineup. We crushed USC in Columbia earlier in the year and we beat UNCR twice in the regional last year.