NCAA Championship (Orange Bowl)

USC is looking good and as my sister put it Oklahoma is playing as well as Ashlee Simpsons performance. She was horendous, stick to lip synching. I seriously havent heard that many boos since…well we won’t bring up a certain jump ball.

After that and the SNL incident, I think God is trying to tell her “your not supposed to sing”…well I guess he’d say it more God like, “thou hast no voice talents, and thy shalt never have a succesful concert.”

…and her sister is wayyyyyyyyy hotter then she’ll ever be. :love:

The halftime show sucked. The whole thing was a disaster. The mixing was so bad it made Kelly Clarkson sound bad.

Still, Ashlee is a one synched wonder and the goth thing was terrible. UGGHHH.

the BCS is a disgrace to college football.

Anybody else interested in a 32 team playoff?

Since when did USC win back-to-back national titles? It wasn’t this year. I believe they got left out last year like Auburn and Utah this year. I guess since they’re USC they can just claim they won even though they didn’t under a system that they agreed to play under. :rolleyes:

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 03:06 PM [b] Anybody else interested in a 32 team playoff?

Since when did USC win back-to-back national titles? It wasn’t this year. I believe they got left out last year like Auburn and Utah this year. I guess since they’re USC they can just claim they won even though they didn’t under a system that they agreed to play under. :rolleyes: [/b]

The AP voted SC as their Nat’l Champ last year.

[b]The AP voted SC as their Nat'l Champ last year. [/b]

I know, but the big 6 power conferences agreed to play by the rules they set forth in the BCS. Therefore, if one of them gets screwed by the way the system works they have no beef. Auburn cannot whine this year. Utah is the only one that has the right to gripe about it, as the BCS does not include the Mountain West.

[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Jan 4 2005, 10:27 PM [b] USC is looking good and as my sister put it Oklahoma is playing as well as Ashlee Simpsons performance. [/b]
:lol: Man does she suck. She should have taken her chances with lip synching again. Can't sing... can't dance... not sure what the whole goth thing was about... Did you hear all the boooos she got? :ph34r:

Lutzfan predicts her “singing career” is over.

i’m not sure about a 32-team playoff… but it would get me to watch college football more often (than the 1-2 games a year I watch now) if there were at 8 or 16-team playoff. I think 32 is probably too large. 16 teams = 15 total games, name each one after a particular bowl in existance, play it over 1 month, rotate the current bcs bowls yearly amung the championship and semifinal games. easy as pie.

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 09:09 PM [b] i'm not sure about a 32-team playoff... but it would get me to watch college football more often (than the 1-2 games a year I watch now) if there were at 8 or 16-team playoff. I think 32 is probably too large. 16 teams = 15 total games, name each one after a particular bowl in existance, play it over 1 month, rotate the current bcs bowls yearly amung the championship and semifinal games. easy as pie. [/b]
there are four BCS games, semifinal and a championship game equals only three games.

I really dont think that the players want to play a 16 team tourney. Most of the players on teams that good have careers to think about, i do like adding an extra “Championship” game.