NCAA Golf

-1 on the first day is awesom!!! Congrats on the first day, 9ers. Tied for 4th at the moment. Regards, Oldniner

Based on the early scores of the late tee times, I’d say they’ll be in the 7-10 range after today. I just hope they can hold up in the heat tomorrow starting late. The Williamsburg forecast is sunny with a high of 93.

[QUOTE=HP49er;240638]Based on the early scores of the late tee times, I’d say they’ll be in the 7-10 range after today. I just hope they can hold up in the heat tomorrow starting late. The Williamsburg forecast is sunny with a high of 93.[/QUOTE]
HP, I think they will be fine with the temps. They held up well in Fla. 2 weeks ago. Just stay hydrated guys! If you can get a hydration drink called Aquis, get it. It is still hard to find, but well worth it.

I am sooo proud of our guys so far. Regards, Oldniner

matt mincer took today

[IMG]http://www.golfstatresults.com/images/gallery/4208.JPG[/IMG]

matt mincer took today

Haha i saw it the first time. Still wrong, dax. It’s “taken.”

the back 9 is eating college golfers. We could finish the day in 3rd a stroke back.

Is the number (in our case #22) our ranking?

Tintin

ACtually, the day is winding down and we sit in by ourselves in 5th, only 3 strokes back from the leader, Florida (who still istn’t finished and has struggled on the back nine).

[QUOTE=ChevEE;240484]BTW, I’ll ask this again… My birthday is around the corner and I would love to get a set of Niners’ head covers for my drivers, but I can’t find them anymore…[/QUOTE]
Simple Solution. Sign up for the Alumni Golf Tournament and try to get on the same team with someone that has the head covers. When they’re not looking, stash them in your golf bag.

WAY TO GO GOLF TEAM!!!

I’m assuming there will be something in the local newspaper tomorrow (this deserves front page) about the Niners being in major contention.

edit(thanks to 49erbust ): I’m assuming there SHOULD be something in the local newspaper tomorrow (this deserves front page) about the Niners being in major contention.

I'm assuming there will be something in the local newspaper tomorrow (this deserves front page) about the Niners being in major contention.
Uh oh. This scares me. Looks like going senile is setting in earlier these days.:unsure:
Uh oh. This scares me. Looks like going senile is setting in earlier these days.:unsure:

Your grammer is absolutely flawless. I am so jealous I want to be just like you. Never make any mistakes. Even on the interweb where it matters so much to be grammatically correct. To the point where you have to correct every single grammer error on the board.

Uh oh. This scares me. Looks like going senile is setting in earlier these days.
Your grammer is absolutely flawless. I am so jealous I want to be just like you. Never make any mistakes. Even on the interweb where it matters so much to be grammatically correct. To the point where you have to correct every single grammer error on the board.
What the hell are you talking about dax? I was referring to him saying that he thinks we will be on the front of the sports section of the Charlotte Observer. This coming from Over40 is amazing and more than likely a joke, one which I was joking back about. :hammer:

Ok smartass :biggrin:, I just edited my statement to:

I’m assuming there SHOULD be something in the local newspaper tomorrow (this deserves front page) about the Niners being in major contention.
:biggrin:

Haha i saw it the first time. Still wrong, dax. It's "taken."
49or bust has a forgetful memory. So I'm bumping this quote for him.
Ok smartass :biggrin:, I just edited my statement to: :biggrin:
Wait is this a joke? The only thing I was saying was that you said something about us getting good coverage in the Charlotte Observer. Nothing about grammar haha. Dax's dumbass just quoted the wrong post by me.
49or bust has a forgetful memory. So I'm bumping this quote for him.
Too bad that's not what you quoted last time, moron.
Too bad that's not what you quoted last time, moron.
too bad i was just quoting in general. nice personal attack. gulag for you maybe? My post was merely to make fun of your inability to let things go on the internet. yes, your mom is/was a teacher. that doesn't give you the right to correct everyone's grammer mistakes. If you were going to school to be a teacher of grammer then yea i might understand where you are coming from. since you probably aren't. then here is a great hint [SIZE=7]STOP[/SIZE]

Bottom line is it SHOULD appear, and I goofed (as you pointed out) and ASSUMED it WOULD be.

Now, for the IMPORTANT part.

[B][COLOR=GREEN][SIZE=8]GO NINERS[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

This is a great start for us. I’m pumped. Unless something drastic happens, we will be #5 after the first day, and our best golfer had an average day finishing 3rd out of our 5 golfers. I was skeptical earlier in the day, but we have a shot at this ****. Let’s get it guys. GO NINERS GO!!!:headbang: :49ers:

[B][COLOR=Green][U][SIZE=3]6 Charlotte, -1, 279[/SIZE][/U]
T7 Andrew DiBitetto, -2, 68
T15 Matt Mincer, -1, 69
T29 Corey Nagy, Even, 70
T66 Jonas Enander Hedin, +2, 72
T89 Trevor Murphy, +3, 73[/COLOR][/B]

Rob Grubb of Stanford is today’s medalist with a 6 under, 64. The other Cardinal players were +1 for the day and they lead with a score of 265. Coastal Carolina goes -3 on the final three holes to get in a second place tie.

[B][U][SIZE=3]110th NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Championship[/SIZE][/U]
Golden Horseshoe Golf Club-Gold Course, Williamsburg, VA
Par 70, 6803 Yards[/B]
1 (2) Stanford, -5, 275
T2 (11) Coastal Carolina, -2, 278
T2 (9) Florida, -2, 278
T2 (32) Minnesota, -2, 278
T2 (27) Texas, -2, 278
[B][COLOR=green]6 (22) Charlotte, -1, 279[/COLOR][/B]
7 (16) East Tennessee State, Even, 280
8 (1) Georgia, +2, 282
T9 (20) Florida State, +3, 283