necessary condiment?

shrimp sauce at a japanese place is amazing.

OMG i am officially counting down the days till i get back to Charlotte and i am able to meet back up with my sweet love…ISHI!

I like the steak sauce on my steak. It’s part of the experience.
Vinegar? You’re not from NC, you’re from East NC. West NC BBQ is Tomato-Based. You must be a BBQ Heathen if you like vinegar.

What? Vinegar on Fries is a northern thing I believe.

Vinegar? You're not from NC, you're from East NC.

WHAT?

I am not talking about bbq, or fries. A lot of NC vegtables have a lot of vinegar in it compared to other parts of the south. Cucumbers are the best.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;250178]What? Vinegar on Fries is a northern thing I believe.[/QUOTE]
Quite possibly northern but I know it is very Brit. Fish and chips are usually served with malt vinegar. Good stuff

Ranch is good with fries, but so is Blue Cheese, I always save some if I have wings or a salad.

This will give flavor to any kind of food:

http://www.dyestat.com/3us/6out/NikeOutdoorNats/album-vic-jumps-g/images/154GM8W1004.jpg

This will give flavor to any kind of food:

http://www.dyestat.com/3us/6out/NikeOutdoorNats/album-vic-jumps-g/images/154GM8W1004.jpg

Oh, you ain’t kidding. That’s some good stuff right there.

Good ol’ yellow mustard for me. I can’t get enough. A plus for the health concious, yellow mustard has nothing but 2% sodium per serving unlike a lot of the other condiments which can actually carry a lot of fat and stuff.

This thread needs a poll. Like Chisox’s “Political Makeup of NNN,” we could have a “Condiment Makeup of NNN.”

You won’t find it in stores but if you’re ever in Lexington, stop at the Monk (Lexington BBQ) and grab a bottle of Smokehouse. It’s Wayne’s (owner) personal conconction that kicks butt on virtually any form of pork or chicken. I also like mixing it with ketchup to dip fries o hushpups in. I keep a bottle here at work and one at home, at all times.

keeping with the same theme of the wonderful world of condiments…whats the proper measures for preparing a legitmate and sucessful hot dog? mustard? ketchup? relish? cheese?

theres a local hot dog place here in wilmington called the “trolley stop” and they have the famous ‘surfer dog.’ WOW…they put bacon and melted cheese all over. pretty much sex everytime.

keeping with the same theme of the wonderful world of condiments....whats the proper measures for preparing a legitmate and sucessful hot dog? mustard? ketchup? relish? cheese?

theres a local hot dog place here in wilmington called the “trolley stop” and they have the famous ‘surfer dog.’ WOW…they put bacon and melted cheese all over. pretty much sex everytime.

One word:

Chili.

keeping with the same theme of the wonderful world of condiments....whats the proper measures for preparing a legitmate and sucessful hot dog? mustard? [B]ketchup?[/B] relish? cheese?

If you put ketchup on a hot dog, you need to be committed to a substance abuse program.

Brown, spicy mustard, my friend.

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;250242]If you put ketchup on a hot dog, you need to be committed to a substance abuse program.

Brown, spicy mustard, my friend.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

Spicy brown mustard, maybe some onions and/or chili. Hot dogs need nothing else.

If you haven’t had a hot dog with a GOOD [U][B]red[/B][/U] BBQ slaw on it, then you’re missing out. But I agree about not putting ketchup on hot dogs.

I think it’s pretty obvious for me. When it comes to hotdogs:

And since this is a BSP thread, “Nuff said.”

a sabrett dog with yellow mustard at a ball game in the summer. cant beat that.

Mustard and Onions one a dog for me. Sometimes I like to a little crazy and do a little dill relish.

No ketchup on a hot dog? HEATHENS!!!

Bacon Salt is poised to take the belt, but until then its good old Mustard: yellow, spicy brown, grey poupon, etc

Mustard is the reigning champion of condiments. It is quite simply all you really need, and it’s actually not full of crap you shouldn’t eat.

chili, mustard, slaw, and onions are a must on hamburgers and hot dogs. If chili and slaw aren’t available, mustard, onions, and pickles make a good burger too.