Need a little help

I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me where I could get a green niner nation t-shirt. When I was at most of the home games last year, I saw people walking around with them on. I know they exist, but just don’t know where to get them. I believe they had writing on the back, but I’m not positive. Maybe Picasso’s sports bar of something. I also was wondering where the best place to get niner toboggans(beanies) is. I’ve seen some at the campus bookstore, but there kind of plain looking. I saw some guys sporting some pretty nice ones last year, but I wasn’t able to find any like theirs. Do you think they might have any of these items at midnight madness. Post back if you have any suggestions. GO NINERS!!!

Try PM’ing PowerBait - I haven’t seen him on the boards lately, but to my knowledge, he was the creator of the Niner Nation T-Shirts. I’d like to pick up a couple myself - I’m hoping they’ll make another batch of them this year.

WE’re working on the shirts right now, we were planning on screening them ourselves, because it would cost less to produce. However, our guy with the silk screen doesn’t know if he’ll get it yet.

We should have them before the first game of the regular season. We’re hoping to make some long sleeved shirts also.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 5 2004, 10:26 AM [b] WE're working on the shirts right now, we were planning on screening them ourselves, because it would cost less to produce. However, our guy with the silk screen doesn't know if he'll get it yet.

We should have them before the first game of the regular season. We’re hoping to make some long sleeved shirts also. [/b]

PB, can you give us a preview at some point or is it the same design as last year?

[i]Originally posted by Buff49er[/i]@Oct 5 2004, 06:50 AM [b] I also was wondering where the best place to get niner toboggans(beanies) is. I've seen some at the campus bookstore, but there kind of plain looking. I saw some guys sporting some pretty nice ones last year, but I wasn't able to find any like theirs. [/b]
Normally around Christmas time, they'll have them at Lid's. Might want to wait a month or so.

(side note: i just convinced lids.com to call us Charlotte 49ers instead of UNC Charlotte)

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Oct 5 2004, 10:32 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Oct 5 2004, 10:32 AM)

Sticking with green? (say yes or perish)

Will you have the shirts done in different sizes (S,M,L,XL) or is it more of a one size deal? How much will they cost and what is the best way to get in touch with you to receive one? I appreciate all the feedback guys. I posted on Charlotte.com and didn’t receive any replies. Thanks GO NINERS!!!

Yeah, different sizes.

I don’t touch Charlotte.com message boards.

If you want the info, it will likely be posted here as soon as we have it figured out.

Thanks for all the support guys, and of course they will be green. What’s the point in selling cheap green niner shirts if they aren’t green? :stuck_out_tongue:

In reference to sizes, you may want to have some printed in size XXL too.

Long Sleeve ones would be great to have… You may also want to think about some Sweatshirts too.

Do you think you will take orders ahead of time. I would also like to have one for the first home game.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Oct 5 2004, 10:07 PM [b] In reference to sizes, you may want to have some printed in size XXL too. [/b]
WE made XXLs last year.

Don’t know about Sweats, those are a little more expensive to make. The idea was to make a cheap green Niner shirt so that our fans wouldn’t have an excuse for not wearing green. And, it worked out well. We want the entire lower section in green this year, so hopefully we can sell out again this year.

Hey Power…Make some UNIVERSITY OF CHARLOTTE t-shirts. Ithink that would be awesome if some of us showed up at games with this t-shirt. Would could start getting the point across to change the name.