New A-10 Site

Hello -

Over the past few months, I, along with a few others, have been creating this website dedicated to A-10 coverage:

[URL=http://www.collegechalktalk.com/][U][COLOR=#0000ff]http://www.collegechalktalk.com[/COLOR][/U][/URL]

Obviously, we want to put the word out to all A-10 fans. While it began as a blog, the Atlantic 10 and CSTV, who links to us, liked our content and we decided to run with it. We hope that you all visit the site and what we really want it to become is a hub for A-10 fans to check out everything they need… and among the five of us contributing, we’ve got differing allegiances so we’ll aim for fair coverage.

Minor adjustments need to be made to the site… but its in great shape and we have the support of both the Conference and CSTV.

We’ll be covering the A-10 Tourney courtside in March and I’ll be making the trip from Charlotte, as I live here in town. I may be heading to the game tonight also, but there’s a possibility another one of the contributors, who lives in Huntersville, may be there instead.

If you have suggestions or comments on the site, please let us know.

Thanks

Chris

Carolina Sucks.

[QUOTE]
In St. Joe’s four losses, Nivins has scored in single digits in three of those games. Not only that, he has not seen the ball on the offensive end in the games in which they have lost. If you thought his four shots taken against Syracuse was a remarkable stat, think about this: In back-to-back losses to Holy Cross and Creighton, Nivins accounted for just three field goal attempts, made only one of them, totaled nine points, and yet averaged 35.5 minutes of action per game. These numbers are simply staggering! More incredibly, both of those losses were close games. One has to believe that if Nivins contributed something, ANYTHING, on offense, at least one of those games may have tipped in favor of the Hawks.

Following the Creighton loss, Hawks coach Phil Martelli apparently noticed this disturbing trend of Nivins playing Houdini, totally disappearing offensively in games. Changes were made.

In the last three games prior to conference play beginning, [COLOR=#000000]the big fella’s[/COLOR] numbers have returned to those which made him an All-Conference player last season. In road wins over Fairfield, Siena, and Drexel, Nivins has averaged 16ppg and 5.3rpg. Most importantly, his offensive touches/looks have increased. He’s averaged 10 shots per game, and made 6.7 per contest. Contrast those numbers to the ones mentioned earlier in the Hawks losses. It truly is remarkable.
[/QUOTE]

Full article: [URL=http://collegechalktalk.com/general/as-nivins-goes-so-go-the-hawks/][B]As Nivins Goes, So Go the Hawks[/B][/URL]

Good stuff. Thanks!

I am sure the site will be a marketing tool for URI!

Carolina Sucks.
cstv sucks

Thanks for the early feedback. TK, nicely played… unbiased coverage… actually, I’ve gone out of my way not to write about Rhody… and, are you going to the game here tonight?

[QUOTE=metro;284899]cstv sucks[/QUOTE]

The poster was on the A10 board promoting this new board under the username CarolinaRam, or something like that.

Anyway, not that bad of board though.

The poster was on the A10 board promoting this new board under the username CarolinaRam, or something like that. .

sad

sad

My name is CarolinaRam on the A-10 Board and is been since I registered some time ago. I live here but was born in Rhode Island. That’s the reason for that name.

And, of course we’re promoting the site. We’re excited about the A-10. There will be announcements on all the team messageboards in time and I’ve registered as Chris on all.

Hope to see you guys on there.

[QUOTE=chris;284916]My name is CarolinaRam on the A-10 Board and is been since I registered some time ago. I live here but was born in Rhode Island. That’s the reason for that name.

And, of course we’re promoting the site. We’re excited about the A-10. There will be announcements on all the team messageboards in time and I’ve registered as Chris on all.

Hope to see you guys on there.[/QUOTE]

Ah, my bad chris. You can see how the name threw me off. We don’t think to highly of the other “rams” associated with Carolina around here. Welcome to the board!

Ah, my bad chris. You can see how the name threw me off. We don't think to highly of the other "rams" associated with Carolina around here. Welcome to the board!

No worries. And I do see how it could be confusing. Trust me though, my allegiance is to one conference only.

let me know if you guys would like to see any other types of stuff on there and we’ll see what we can do.

Thanks for the early feedback. TK, nicely played... unbiased coverage... actually, I've gone out of my way not to write about Rhody... and, are you going to the game here tonight?
Yep! Sect. 217, Row I, Seat 5...