New Britney Spears song

Have you all seen this? her new song is “If You Seek Amy” - go ahead and say that to yourself a few times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOkNGdHPy9E&feature=related

It is being played on Sirius right now. I read that radio stations are urging her to rerecord the song.

Kind of shocked - even coming from Ms. Spears.

hahaha wow.

Awesome. Britney is cool as ****.

That’s beyond lame. So is censoring it.

I’d like to think that Americans have better taste than her trailer trash, pitch-corrector-dependent, cry-for-attention act, and would just tune her out…

But sadly, I know better.

F.O.L.

Britney rules, don’t hate.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;383093]Britney rules the trailer park, don’t hate.[/QUOTE]

Fixed

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;383094]Fixed[/QUOTE]

Brit is a total ****ing rockstar. Sure she is crazy, but so are 90% of rock stars worth paying attention to.

Can’t wait for the video and the use of my mute button.

bull****. She has zero talent. She’s just a whore, an attention seeking whore with trailer park sensibilities.

I’m not one of these tight assed parents worried about what their kids might hear, I’m just offended that she thinks any of her god awful shtick is cute, “rocking” or smart. She’s lamer than a Liberace cover band.

[COLOR=#008000]If you play “Hit me baby one more time” backwards you hear her say “Sleep with me I’m not to young”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#008000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#008000]Britney’s people have been doing this type of stuff for years.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#008000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#008000]jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;383100]bull****. She has zero talent. She’s just a whore, an attention seeking whore with trailer park sensibilities.
[/QUOTE]

You just restated the critcism of Elvis Presley when he first came out…

10 years ago I would have let her sit on my face…not so much anymore.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;383105]10 years ago I would have let her sit on my face…not so much anymore.[/QUOTE]

I feel you on that. She’s not gone into Lohan territory though, that girl turns my stomach now.

I’m no Elvis fan, so that one doesn’t register.

Seriously though, someone should tell this bitch her 15 minutes were up years ago.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;383111]I’m no Elvis fan, so that one doesn’t register.

Seriously though, someone should tell this bitch her 15 minutes were up years ago.[/QUOTE]

That’s a problem.

I like Elvis Costello. Does that count?

This Years Model is one of the greatest records of all time.

I feel you on that. She's not gone into Lohan territory though, that girl turns my stomach now.

Lohan is no longer hot, and I seriously question if she was ever really that hot.

Spears was hot, fell off, and now is hot again. If we knew nothing about her, the face sitting would be fine. But then again, think about all the girls that people know nothing about and what they do with them…:ohmy:

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;383119]Lohan is no longer hot, and I seriously question if she was ever really that hot.

Spears was hot, fell off, and now is hot again. If we knew nothing about her, the face sitting would be fine. But then again, think about all the girls that people know nothing about and what they do with them…:ohmy:[/QUOTE]

I think Lohan was pretty hot when she first got that chest.

Then she trashed out fast.

I think Lohan was pretty hot when she first got that chest.

Then she trashed out fast.

Her face has always been a product of a ton of makeup to hide the freckles.