New Britney Spears song

hahahaha wow. I have to admit, I didn’t get it until I played the song, then it was blatantly obvious what she was really saying.

Lohan is no longer hot, and I seriously question if she was ever really that hot.

Spears was hot, fell off, and now is hot again. If we knew nothing about her, the face sitting would be fine. But then again, think about all the girls that people know nothing about and what they do with them…:ohmy:

What? Just do a GIS and you’ll see some nice, “classic” Lohan pictures before she forgot how to eat.

I also like freckles.

I also like freckles.

Me too. And red hair.

Yeah, hated that she dyed her hair and lost like 30 pounds. She was hot before that.

When she was healthy she was cute.

I hate red hair and freckles…and I am Irish.

10 years ago I would have let her sit on my face...not so much anymore.

:lmao::lmao:

Spears was hot, fell off, and now is hot again. If we knew nothing about her, the face sitting would be fine. But then again, think about all the girls that people know nothing about and what they do with them..........................................................:ohmy:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: you’re on fire today man… I totally agree with you btw

Her face has always been a product of a ton of makeup to hide the freckles.

She was hot circa Mean Girls time. She had some thickness. I like to think of the freckles as bullseyes. Fire crotches rock.

the worst part about the song is it makes sense (eventhough a horrible song) and then she just says “if you seek amy” out of nowhere, so there’s no way to hide it and it’s painfully obvious. If she had some talent she’d hide it in there.

Me too. And red hair.

Really? haha

Good observation.

Lohan is no longer hot, and I seriously question if she was ever really that hot.

Spears was hot, fell off, and now is hot again. If we knew nothing about her, the face sitting would be fine. But then again, think about all the girls that people know nothing about and what they do with them…:ohmy:

Lohan was definitely hot at one point http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/lindsay_lohan_1.jpg

edit: JFelt has nice taste. I’m gonna go with this one then http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2007/m08/x134147832295569747.jpg

Lohan was definitely hot at one point [URL]http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/lindsay_lohan_1.jpg[/URL]

edit: JFelt has nice taste. I’m gonna go with this one then http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2007/m08/x134147832295569747.jpg

Air brushing is a wonderful thing.

Red hair and freckles are the best. I won’t accept any arguments to the contrary.

Spears has made some good pop songs. Her last record had a few decent ones. She isn’t talented (like, at all), but that doesn’t mean that the people who craft her music for her aren’t talented. Blah blah completely Western notion of both performance [B]and [/B]craftmanship being inextricably tied to authenticity blah blah.

But whatever because this song totally sucks and there are no two ways about it.

Lohan, Spears, Hilton, J. Simpson, I’d hit it w/ those damn whores.

good pop songs.

That is an oxymoron if I have ever seen one.

That is an oxymoron if I have ever seen one.

Oh, come on now.

I heard this song for the first time last night on Sirius Hits 1 as I was driving from campus back to my apartment. Complete garbage. I could give a damn about the appropriateness of the lyrics; it’s just an awful, awful song.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;383124]hahahaha wow. I have to admit, I didn’t get it until I played the song, then it was blatantly obvious what she was really saying.[/QUOTE]
I didnt get it until just now. HAHAHAHAHA! thats actually pretty damn funny.

I heard this song for the first time last night on Sirius Hits 1 as I was driving from campus back to my apartment. Complete garbage. I could give a damn about the appropriateness of the lyrics; it's just an awful, awful song.

I have not listened to it, but from what I have read, I’m going to guess the video should be pretty good.

Ok, somebody please explain to me in small words and very slowly, what the point of this song is. I don’t get it.