NEW CHANT AT THE GAME TONIGHT....

i hear alot of bitching about no football well the students and the rest of the charlotte fans need to be heard none better than a 49ers bball game so tongiht from here on out when you see judy rose (if you don’t know what she looks like check out uncc.edu) start the chant WE WANT FOOTBALL!!! loud as hell lets start this shit tonight well see how far this goes

tru niner fan

that will do zero good.

What the hell is your problem? You’re going to go to a basketball game and chant for football? That’s absurd.

Oh HELL No! :angry:

I see how one might thing this is a good idea, but we are in basketball season and it’s important to give all we can to that sport. Not to mention I don’t think it will do much good.

Sorry, I vote No to this chant.

There is no vote here, it’ll be one ass sitting there chanting while everyone turns around and gives them a blank stare

Worst. Idea. Ever.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Dec 11 2004, 01:33 PM [b] Worst. Idea. Ever. [/b]
yep

We all want football. She knows that, we know that, Lutz even knows it. So its pointless. Besdies chanting it at a baskteball game would just make it seem like our basketball team sucks… and as much as I love football, I’d take basketball over it.

[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer[/i]@Dec 11 2004, 02:03 PM [b] We all want football. She knows that, we know that, Lutz even knows it. So its pointless. Besdies chanting it at a baskteball game would just make it seem like our basketball team sucks... and as much as I love football, I'd take basketball over it. [/b]
word

Coming from a guy whose football career was seemingly ruined having gone here rather than app state, it’s creative, but I don’t think we should do it because we have to show our support for the basketball team. On a personal note, wish me luck as I give arena football or canadian football a shot after graduation.

[i]Originally posted by UNC_Charlotte_49er[/i]@Dec 11 2004, 04:21 PM [b] Coming from a guy whose football career was seemingly ruined having gone here rather than app state, it's creative, but I don't think we should do it because we have to show our support for the basketball team. On a personal note, wish me luck as I give arena football or canadian football a shot after graduation. [/b]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Was it ruined because you didn't realize didn't have a football team till you good here??? Were you thrown off by all the Charlotte footbal shirts you saw around that said "Unbeaten and Never been Scored On"?? Didn't realize those we a joke??? I hope your getting a degree, because I hate to tell you our record on sending players to the pros arena or otherwise is not real good. Good luck with that though.....

If you want to be rogues, start that chant up at graduation. Sends a message a much clearer message to the incoming chancellor, should he/she be named at that time.
There’s nothing wrong with being vocal about football tru, but lets not do it at the expense of the hoops team. They aren’t responsible for us not having football.

No, it was ruined by my desire to go for academics over athletics. I knew we did not have a team and made, I feel, the right choice. On the record of UNCC sending players to arena ball or whatever, could it be that no one has really tried or if they have, had they invested as much as they could in it? I workout and play intramurals for at least some kind of experience and work closely with my many arena football and NFL practice squad friends to get where I’m going. one of them, a member of the 2001 Tennessee Titans practice squad told me, “It’s a buisness like any other, it’s not only what you know, it’s who you know.”