New Forum Suggestion

JCL, Mac, how about a video game forum? With all of the arcade players on here, I think it’s safe to say that most of us either own a PlayStation, XBox, or PC with gaming capability. I don’t think the forum would be a constant thread-getter, but I think there would be some regular activity in it. I know when the ESPN College Hoops game and the EA Sports College Football game comes out for this year there will be plenty of banter about it. Anyways, I only own a couple of PlayStation games, but it’s nice to hear the opinions of others about the games before you drop $50 on one. Thanks.

Not that all the additional forums we have get hammered with activity, but it might be best to spark some game discussions in the “Ramblings” forum for now. If it turns out to be a hit, then I will have no problem creating an additional forum for it. We’d definitely have to include PC gaming (real gaming) though.

Just kidding all you console fans. :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually enjoy playing XBox/PS2 but for me, it’s just not the same as W, A, S, D, etc. and my mouse unless it’s a sports game because I SUCK at those unless I have a gamepad in hand. Actually, I still suck at those with a gamepad in hand.