New Nike 49er Jerseys (update)

I’ve heard that the team has them, and they look good. From what i understand, they look most like this one:

EXCEPT for the lettering style. The Niners’ supposedly have a more traditional, basic lettering style, and not the throwback style of Kansas. The white home jerseys supposedly have black & green on the sides. The roadies are, of couse, green w/ black & white. No mention of any third or alternate style.

For further example, you may want to check out this link. This store page is of nothing but Nike team jerseys. The basic design is pretty similar for all schools, with an occassional touch like KU’s letting style and several different striping styles such as UConn, Cincy, Gonzaga, etc. Our stripes will be like KU’s.

Here’s an action shot of KU’s home jersey from March 2004:

Personally, I like the style. Gotta see how the color combo looks.

Very cool. The guys have to feel good about wearing the SWOOSH.

any idea if they will become available to purchase??

Those things look great. When are we going to see more apparral like that to buy online through the store.

the online store is a joke, we will never see anything any of us want to buy

Will the have the Nike gear at games or in stores soon?

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 06:22 PM [b] Will the have the Nike gear at games or in stores soon? [/b]
That's the $250,000 question. At least. So much missed revenue if there isn't. I'm just dying to drop money on some quality Nike Niners gear.

With our luck, it’ll show up with that damned prefix on it.

Does this finally mean an end to completely different jersey designs every year? New jersy’s have both +'s and -'s to them, but most of the teams with long traditions keep to the same standard design.

I’m sorry, but there are absolutely zero “-'s” to switching from those And 1 POS’s to Nike jerseys.

==As long as they’re not neon green with UNC on them.

I’m eager for your rebuttal on that one.

[i]Originally posted by barker14[/i]@Oct 31 2004, 07:57 PM [b] I'm sorry, but there are absolutely zero "-'s" to switching from those And 1 POS's to Nike jerseys.

==As long as they’re not neon green with UNC on them.

I’m eager for your rebuttal on that one. [/b]

[b]I'm sorry, but there are absolutely zero "-'s" to switching from those And 1 POS's to Nike jerseys.[/b]
From my understanding (reading other posts on here) the players got a lot of free stuff from And1 (probably because it was bad quality).

I didn’t mean the And1 jersey’s specifically - it seems like every year we had a different style jersey (even with Reebok). It was nice seeing what they would do differently from year to year but some were just horrible. I’m ready for us to stick with a style and START SELLING IT IN STORES!! But you are right, barker, neither And1 or Reebok can hold a candle to being on board with Nike - I’m really excited about what Nike can do for us.

By the way - was at a fall festival at my church last night and saw a little boy dressed as Jobey (had a 31 jersey on). I made sure to go up to his parents and let them know they did good.

i cannot read.

I love them!

What about the shorts? Any word on them?

I can’t wait to see the new Nike Jerseys, it about time Nike sponsored our team. This is the best news I’ve heard all pre-season!!

Go niners!! :fastgun: