New Niner Gear

Isnā€™t that C a little thick on that hat?

2 Likes

Will all of those hats options be available on the online store because, I only see 5 hats options none which strike my fancy

I doubt it. For some reason they canā€™t keep our online store up to date.

They arenā€™t trying to. I always got the impression no matter who I spoke to there that they thought online order fulfilment was a PITA. Normally such things arenā€™t handled by the ā€œstorefrontā€ but thatā€™s all we have, soā€¦

6 Likes

Can anybody put a bug in Mike hillā€™s ear regarding the online store. Zero Nike. 2-3 hats. Zero variety. Literally same stuff since we rebranded. WTF?

1 Like

Has anyone looked at 704 shop latelyā€¦.their niner gear is really lacking with most of it sold out.

If it sold slowly in the first place there is low urgency to replace it. Also stuff like that is seasonal. Probably wouldnā€™t be replaced until fall semester anyway.

1 Like

Might be time to start shopping somewhere else.

Iā€™ve tried but fanatics isnā€™t much better. I donā€™t live in Charlotte or close enough to find stuff in stores. Online is a lost cause. I figured by now we would have a better selection for our ā€œofficialā€ online store. It gets old after awhile. Zero effort and a lost revenue source. Doesnā€™t make sense. I really thought Hill would have this addressed this by now.

I think he is referring to his new site above (OneCampus). :wink:

I remember when Mike Hill was first hired, among other things he emphasized improving quantity and quality and affordability of Niners gear. I know other things like HC hires and facility upgrades are much higher priority, but this has been a huge disappointment.

1 Like

My advice is to get a job with the athletic department they seem to get nice gear.

If thatā€™s an optionā€¦Iā€™m in !

Agreed. We were told COVID was a factor. But quite frankly, nothing has changed at places like Dickā€™s and academy sports. Perhaps the selection has gotten slightly better at Target. But that also seems to be limited to the University Target. Iā€™ve seen zero gear at Wal Mart.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that OneCampus preorders will need to be in by Thursday to make sure we can have them to you before the home opener.

2 Likes

Stopped by the bookstore this past weekend. First time being back on campus since 2013. Eager to buy some stuff. Bookstore closed. Itā€™s like they just donā€™t want our money. Sucks.

1 Like

Their hours confound explanation

Yeah I knowā€¦Saturdays would be a great time to stop by and pick up some gear to prep for the season. Iā€™d rather do this than blindly ordering something not knowing how exactly it might fit. But theyā€™re closed. Shame.Shame.Shame.Shameā€¦