New Niner Gear

November football games.

1 Like

Lol. I think that’s more of a you problem than a Costco problem. Perfectly reasonable to be selling hoodies and beanies in December.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to make a trip to Iceland this summer. So, I plan to get some use out of it in June :cold_face:

Stopped by Academy in Concord recently and they have a few more new logo items.

5 Likes

Really like the grey trucker

1 Like

Stumbled across some interesting 49er gear…

2 Likes

A bit flashy for my tastes but it never hurts to have things the kids like.

704 Shop dropping 4 new hats

2 Likes

I want the green with white logo. I only hope its less than $40.

All their other hats are $35 to $45, so I think they’ll be just over $40.

They’re only $35, actually the low end of their pricing

1 Like

The dad hats are a bit diff than what they normally sell.

I like’em. But I already have 3.

I think the dad hat term is funny. When I was in college the dad hat was the hat that had structure that stood up. I hated them. I spent hours cutting backing out of hats to get them to break in. Now the worn in relaxed hat is the dad hat. Just funny. I see stand up hats and I think grandpa!

I did no need it, but i grabbed the green and white trucker.

4 Likes

Can I get these at a physical location? $7 for shipping is a little ridiculous.

Use the code SHIP IT for free. But yes, they’re at the physical 704 Shop store too.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you!

Got a window/bumper sticker in the mail recently inside “The magazine of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte”. (

See pic for the cover.) It is clear with white printing on it. It had the all-in C and The University of North Carolina
CHARLOTTE

on it. I put it on the small side back window of my car last week. Today took my car through Auto Bell and all of the white print on the sticker came off. Anyone else get this sticker? Has yours lost its lettering?
Anyone here involved in the production of this magazine and this low quality sticker? If so, or you know someone who is, please let them know. I’m going to contact someone tomorrow about this. Pretty sad.

This was one of the best editions of the magazine ever. Lot of history, old photos and lots of memories for me.

The white lettering on my decal scratched easily too when I smoothed it out in the back window of the truck. Oh well, it didn’t show up that well anyway. I’ll remove it soon and replace it with something else.

1 Like