New Niner! - ninerID Family

[B]Owen Payne Houston[/B] was born today at 4:25 PM at Presby in Charlotte, NC. 7lbs, 4 oz., 20 in. long. Mom and baby are doing great!

Future All-American Wide Reciever for the Charlotte 49ers

Pictures to come later.

Good news!! Take care of everyone and enjoy it.

let me be the very first to congratulate!!! wonderful! a true miracle!

and btw, GGGGOOOOOO, OWEN!

CONGRATS!!!

Congrats ninerID!!

nice work ID. kids are the best. congrats

there’s a handful of days in your life you’ll remember as well as today

Congrats! Probably won’t be seeing much of you on here in the coming days. :biggrin:

Congradulations big guy

I feel a triumph of joy at the announcement of the baby’s delivery, and a reverence for the characters which will raise him.

In short, if the universal blessings that are to arise from it, the difficulties that accompany it, the wisdom and the fortitude by which it be supported, be all taken in one view, we may justly it the most virtuous and illustrious miracle that ever graced the history of mankind.

May the gracious hand of Heaven preserve Owen Payne Houston!

Grats, man! I’m sure you’ll make a great dad!

[QUOTE=Thomas Paine;269364]I feel a triumph of joy at the announcement of the baby’s delivery, and a reverence for the characters which will raise him.

In short, if the universal blessings that are to arise from it, the difficulties that accompany it, the wisdom and the fortitude by which it be supported, be all taken in one view, we may justly it the most virtuous and illustrious miracle that ever graced the history of mankind.

May the gracious hand of Heaven preserve Owen Payne Houston![/QUOTE]

HE RETURNS,

Congrats ID, Here’s to long nights early, but they’ll be worth it.

Congrats ID!

(Any chance of him being a two-sport athlete? We ALWAYS need a good SG.)

Congrats man!

Congrats bro!

congrats id -

very happy news!

congratulations ID. how many niner games will he make it to this year?

Congrats!

Congrats ninerID !

Congrats, buddy!! Glad we’ve got another 9er in our ranks! Just don’t raise him a Dookie as well or we may be forced to call child services.:tongue: