New NN.N Layout feedback thread

Hey Guys,

Mac has released a new layout. We’ll use this to listen to your feedback, thoughts, etc.

Fire away.

[quote=“2k, post:1, topic:27977”]Hey Guys,

Mac has released a new layout. We’ll use this to listen to your feedback, thoughts, etc.

Fire away.[/quote]the template squeezes the threads so it makes the page really long.

[quote=“Niner National, post:2, topic:27977”][quote=“2k, post:1, topic:27977”]Hey Guys,

Fire away.[/quote]the template squeezes the threads so it makes the page really long.[/quote]

Yes… it’s borderline unreadable at work (internet is in a vertical side monitor)

Very hard to read on an iPhone. The original format was much better. This on is almost unusable.

I preferred being able to strip things down to the bare minimum, no sidebar photos, etc.

Yeah this is pretty awful. The threads are smushed up to the point that reading them is almost unbearable.

I have to agree with the others… the format makes the thread ‘column’ nearly impossible to read.

Hold on guys, nothing released… The front page is being played with. If your complaints are about the front page, please hold comments. I’m not sure anyone is looking at the new skin except 2K and I.

Please be patient.

[quote=“ninermac, post:9, topic:27977”]Hold on guys, nothing released… The front page is being played with. If your complaints are about the front page, please hold comments. I’m not sure anyone is looking at the new skin except 2K and I.

Please be patient.[/quote]Thanks Mac, when the other posters told me there was an issue, I thought it might be from the new skin being out and having a bug.

Looks good to me on my desktop. Easy to read.

im diggin it

No problem… I screwed up the column panels and that created the problem in the old skin. I think I may flip the switch on the new look tonight or first thing in the morning.

I’m loving it now. Nice work.

Great Work!

I don’t like it. Simplicity is the best practice for a forum.

The home page list of topics is too long and narrow on the iPhone. I liked the last layout of topics with the different tabs.

The current topic headers, the black against the green is very hard to read. White text may be easier.

Looks good, just needs tweaking imo

Personally id use the mobile on the iphone… click mobile link at the bottom of the page. You van see recents in upper right menu?

Ok, the switch to the new look is official… Note, there is a mobile theme that I’m sure a lot of you have seen already. At the bottom of the non-mobile there is a very small link “Mobile Site” that you can click to switch over. Likewise on the mobile skin is a way at the bottom to go back to the “desktop” site.

Upper left are scores and upper right is the twitter feed for #stateofcharlotte. I think everything else is pretty stratight forward. A good bit of work went into this one and we’ve been playing with it for a while in the background. I hope it’s to everyone’s liking.

[quote=“ninermac, post:19, topic:27977”]Ok, the switch to the new look is official… Note, there is a mobile theme that I’m sure a lot of you have seen already. At the bottom of the non-mobile there is a very small link “Mobile Site” that you can click to switch over. Likewise on the mobile skin is a way at the bottom to go back to the “desktop” site.

Upper left are scores and upper right is the twitter feed for #stateofcharlotte. I think everything else is pretty stratight forward. A good bit of work went into this one and we’ve been playing with it for a while in the background. I hope it’s to everyone’s liking.[/quote]

Mac - you belong in a Hall of Fame and I don’t mean a NNN hall of fame. I mean a real one with bronze statues and stuff.