New NN.N Layout feedback thread

It looks really nice overall. Really appreciate all the work you guys do to put up and maintain this board, it’s clearly one of the nicest and easiest to navigate of college message boards.

I really enjoyed the tabs at the top of the page for the last version, but it’s not a big deal to lose them.

The threads are still a touch squeezed on my laptop, but they are readable to me. Anyway to widen the threads in settings, maybe allow the left column to be hidden?

Not getting the shoutbox window on the main page. Might be limited to just me and my computer, but who knows. Maybe someone has an idea.

Try ctrl-f5 and see what that does for you. That is pretty strange.

Hmmm, not an issue for me but I’m used to wide screens, but I can see what you mean. I’ll expand the lower window in a bit and reduce the white space on the sides.

new theme looks great.

I do like the new theme, but if we’re going to use this can we put a cap on signature/image size?

We have the power of a runaway locomotive.

How can I contribute?

Is there a donate button?

Donation Button up shortly…

On width of forum area, I’ve decreased the whitespace on the sides in order to hopefully strike a compromise. Do a Ctrl-F5 to do a full refresh of the site.

I absolutely love the new layout. Looks crisp, modern, and is well organized, IMO. We continue to have one of the nicest message boards in college sports. Thanks Mac and mods.

Just voicing my displeasure since it has been prompted. I at least appreciate that the site’s upkeep isn’t abandoned.

Donations are never expected, but I’ve put up a donation link next to the Social icons up top for those that have asked about it.

Same here. Not a fan of the new layout, but I am a huge fan of Mac and his never ending efforts to keep this thing running smoothly.

Same here. Not a fan of the new layout, but I am a huge fan of Mac and his never ending efforts to keep this thing running smoothly.[/quote]

This. I think the sidebars would be okay if they added value, but I don’t think any of the content is anything I want to see, so they’re just wasted space.

Same here. Not a fan of the new layout, but I am a huge fan of Mac and his never ending efforts to keep this thing running smoothly.[/quote]

This. I think the sidebars would be okay if they added value, but I don’t think any of the content is anything I want to see, so they’re just wasted space.[/quote]

That’s my main issue. If we aren’t going to have anything useful or interesting in the sidebars, we should just get rid of them. They make it too cluttered.

No dice. Shoutbox appears with my old username, though. Tried on a different device and the shoutbox doesn’t appear for TWS there either.

So much for NN.N being inclusive.

No dice. Shoutbox appears with my old username, though. Tried on a different device and the shoutbox doesn’t appear for TWS there either.

So much for NN.N being inclusive.[/quote]

So it worked when you use j_Fart?

So much for NN.N being inclusive.[/quote]

So it worked when you use j_Fart?[/quote]
This is J Felt, just nicknamed something else by 2k. Old name is different.

• Shrink the size of the header. It’s too big and pushes all of the info further down the page. The old one was the right size in my opinion.
  • Shrink or move the schedule feed and the Twitter feeds that are within the header. Too busy. If this is what has made the need for the header to be so big, then move it down the page below the threads or to the side.
  • Move the Facebook/Twitter/Feed buttons to the side so they don’t force the Shoutbox and the threads further down the page.
  • I like the solid green bar that has been added next to quated segments, but would also still like to see quoted segments either shaded or italicized.

I’m not opposed to change, but the former site was great.

Only one thing needs to be changed. Can’t you put a nice photo of a beach full of bikini clad women on the front page?

Where the hell is the shoutbox? I see where it says shoutbox, but there is no actual shoutbox.