New NN.N Layout feedback thread

Haha, I’ll change it when I get home.

Someone should have said something sooner if it was bothering people. I’m pretty sure I’ve had that sig for over a year.[/quote]

It’s time to get a Hornets’ logo in there anyway to replace the Bobcats one.

Someone should have said something sooner if it was bothering people. I’m pretty sure I’ve had that sig for over a year.[/quote]

I think at one time it stacked differently, then appeared smaller, now it’s 3/4 of my viewport.

I think at one time it stacked differently, then appeared smaller, now it’s 3/4 of my viewport.[/quote]
The badges stay the same size, so on some computers with widescreen monitors it is one line of five badges and tolerable. On my smaller laptop screen the badges take up multiple lines.

I think at one time it stacked differently, then appeared smaller, now it’s 3/4 of my viewport.[/quote]
The badges stay the same size, so on some computers with widescreen monitors it is one line of five badges and tolerable. On my smaller laptop screen the badges take up multiple lines.[/quote]I’m on a 15in macbook pro, gives me 3 lines of images.

Mac, have we fixed it so Videos can be linked now?

Love the layout mac! Thanks for everything. My only trouble with it, was that I typically have my laptop zoomed in quite a bit, this jumbled everything. If you put the zoom at 100% it’s completely perfect. Doesn’t look busy at all. Thanks again!

The badges stay the same size, so on some computers with widescreen monitors it is one line of five badges and tolerable. On my smaller laptop screen the badges take up multiple lines.[/quote]

Yup. On my 13 in MacBook it shows up as two lines, on my work desktop computer it shows up as one line.

I’ll change it.

The badges stay the same size, so on some computers with widescreen monitors it is one line of five badges and tolerable. On my smaller laptop screen the badges take up multiple lines.[/quote]

Yup. On my 13 in MacBook it shows up as two lines, on my work desktop computer it shows up as one line.

I’ll change it.[/quote]
I do like them though, wouldn’t mind a Norwich City version.

Great job as always mac.

Is there a way to have a live score box for games in progress or even final scores on the home page, kinda like what the charlotte observer does?

^ What’s the expected response time from nnn? Head of nnn customer service should be fired. I want my money back! Oh wait…

[quote=“cibik02, post:71, topic:27977”]^ What’s the expected response time from nnn? Head of nnn customer service should be fired. I want my money back! Oh wait…[/quote]send a PM to NinerMac

Getting a real time or even near real time scoreboard would be difficult. If you can find an RSS feed of scores it’s doable. The only other way to do it would be to scrape it off of a website, which is generally against TOS on just about any site.