New Podcasts: "Hwy49" and "Inside the Mine"🎙️

Here is your chance folks… Voice your questions and concerns.

1 Like

Question: are you guys listening to these podcasts?

I don’t mind posting the links, but they look like they aren’t getting many clicks.

My biased opinion: Hunter’s HWY 49 podcast is improved in its current version. He has good guests on and his 2 co-hosts, especially Jeremy, really add depth. Jeremy is more of a details guy who really gets into the game. I like that.

Inside the Mine is a work in progress, but he keeps it short and to the point. It’s viable as a condensed summary of recent happenings with the program.

2 Likes

I’ve listened to many depending on the guests.

1 Like

I think its good to post them so people are aware a new one is out. I listen on the way home from work and via google podcast so we’re not getting clicks from that.

1 Like

I listen to most but like the above use this thread to see if a new one is out so no clicks from me most of the time.

2 Likes

I listen to them, but while traveling so I do not click on the links. Agree on Hunter’s Podcast. It is improving.

2 Likes

clt listens thru apple podcasts

I listen but to be honest it would be better if they got to the meat of the podcast earlier. That is what people want to hear. Others may feel differently, but I would like to hear them jump right into the subject after intro music. Everybody is busy.

1 Like

The Trevor Wilt episode was great! He was spot on with how I feel about the lineup change.

1 Like
1 Like

I subscribe to both Inside the Mine and Hwy 49 and enjoy them. However, I do appreciate you posting the new episodes so that I remember to look. I do like the new format on Hwy 49 but the Florida State banter and sometime ACC discussion is like nails on a chalkboard. Makes me wonder if everyone knows their audience. I know Hunter does. I also don’t understand the interviews with Spencer and Emmanuel. While interesting, we have so many new players that are actually on our team that I had rather hear from . I do appreciate both podcasts and they are a great source of info.

3 Likes