New thread

The Average Fan doesn’t know how good this thread is.

The Average Fan doesn’t get the Average Fan references.

Spangler and Friday may have had the last laugh

Why am I not able to quote posts?

I have not taken a drink of ninernation since early sept. 2010. The importance of this thread has made me fall of the wagon and back into the world that is the life of a ninerholic. I don’t know if it’s good or bad yet, but I think this thread might just possibly be a blessing in disguise. I know there were countless threads and posts about where I have been for so long, but it’s ok. I’m back. No more tears and shit. Brett Favre taught me that to retire is to come back three, four, or maybe even five times. On second thought, I’d like to take this time to announce my retirement from ninernation. The first time I retired, I didn’t quite think it through and I’m glad I came back because I still had some posts left in me. That’s why I have decided to come out of retirement and join ninernation yet again. Thank you “this thread” for all you’ve done for me.

Bobby Lutz’s failure to coach D and the fact he left the cupboard bare are the only two reasons this happened. Along with the move to the A10, the Charlotte Observer, Judy, CHP, Jim Utter, Alan Major and the ACC. But that’s it. Nothing else.

Rooks.

Hal Jordan, I too cannot get the quote feature to work now.

NNN… changing lives, then immediately changing them back… and then back again… one thread at a time!

It’s because the powers that be at the “mother ship” don’t want us to show our thoughts on more than one post. We must know our place. It’s ok, they haven’t gotten to all of our computers yet.

[/quote]

Gill just won the thread.

this thread has swagger

One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way. Whadda ya want from me?

The guy goes into the hospital, okay? His wife’s just had a baby and he can’t wait to see them both. So he meets the doctor and he says, ‘Oh, Doc, I’ve been so worried. How are they?’ And the doctor smiles and says, ‘They’re fine. Just fine. Your wife’s delivered a healthy baby boy and they’re both in tip-top form. You’re one lucky guy.’ So the guy rushes into the maternity ward with his flowers. But it’s empty. His wife’s bed is empty. ‘Doc?’ He says and turns around and the doctor and all the nurses wave their arms and scream in his face. 'April fool! Your wife’s dead and the baby’s a spastic.

for kicks.

I didn’t throw any damn batteries!

“This thread is back, baby”. (Said after it defeats Temple).

OK, I’ll spill the beans to all those out of the loop on this earth shattering topic.

Please brace yourselves for shocking news:

Highlight to read if you dare:
They took out the airpump at the Duke Building. Those heartless sons-of-bitches!

The Average Fan doesn’t get the Average Fan references.[/quote]

I blame Joe Gibbs, Del Curry, Clinton Hinton and Hootie.