New Tradition I'd Like To Start

I’m going to be graduating in May and I’d like to start a tradition as I exit this university. If I am going to start this I’d like my fellow graduating fans to go along with this as well.

I think that graduating seniors ought to bequeath some of our Niner Gear to the younger fans of the Niners who will be taking over as we leave.

I’ve got a few items of mine in mind and also, if you have already graduated and would like to participate that would be cool too. It would be really cool if some items get passed down to different generations of Niner Nation. It doesn’t necessarily have to be an event but it could be. Anyone else interested in participating in this?

Zack already beat you to it. The whiteboard is now in the good hands of Mr. Morgan. I’d follow suit if I had anything like that.

Is the board going to be there tonight?

Is the board going to be there tonight?
Unfortunately I believe Lewis is out of town. I wanted it last night but that was the problem. Maybe we can pull something together by 5pm tonight.

There was a younger kid in my alum section (226) that cheer for the niners like his heart depended on it! He would heckle the visiting fans that sit in 228 (I think that is their section) and stands pretty much the whole game. I want the university, athletic dept. in general, to bestow upon him a full ride for his loyalty at such a young age.

I am working to make sure he doesn’t become tempted by the tainted kool-aid of UNC-CH and other lesser schools.

Zack already beat you to it. The whiteboard is now in the good hands of Mr. Morgan. I'd follow suit if I had anything like that.

I should have waited until after tonight’s game, but it was such a perfect moment. It’s in good hands now.

We don’t need the whiteboard to ruin the Lady Spiders’ evening, believe me.

The tradition of winning would be nice, I miss that the most.

The tradition of winning would be nice, I miss that the most.
Victory declared in this thread.

I kept trying to push the trip back to leave tomorrow, but Shannon picked up work shifts tonight and tomorrow… so we had to come early.

However, I was able to serve as an ambassador for Niner Nation.

As far as the tradition with the whiteboard goes, I plan to inscribe Mr. Rearick as the original “Keeper of the Whiteboeard” and hope that it is updated as it is passed on.

Receiving the whiteboard was a huge honor.

I kept trying to push the trip back to leave tomorrow, but Shannon picked up work shifts tonight and tomorrow... so we had to come early.

However, I was able to serve as an ambassador for Niner Nation.

As far as the tradition with the whiteboard goes, I plan to inscribe Mr. Rearick as the original “Keeper of the Whiteboeard” and hope that it is updated as it is passed on.

Receiving the whiteboard was a huge honor.

You earned it.