News just in

We suck

The chants sucked tonight. When we were down by 10 it was like we just stood up and said nothing. I don’t know about the dog chant but I thought it was just as bad as the we suck chant.

wow i thought it was creative and it totally messed him. he only scored 4 points. i would say it worked. it got to his head and he played badly because of it. stop complaining about stuff if you aren’t going to help fix the problem. If you think the chants suck why not come up with something creative and use that.

Why dont we just stick with the Forty Niner and D-Fence (which doesnt work)

because people like yourself complain about every little detail about what we do in the student section. Why don’t you let us be creative and not critisize what we do. Also those chants get extremely boring after a while. They die off. You need stuff that doesn’t die off. Something that keeps people interested. we have other chants but they sound like a 3 year old wrote them or they were just stolen from the movie bring it on. so i don’t know what you think we should do, but i say leave it alone and let the students do what they do. it makes the environment that much more intense when you have opposing fans giving the visiting team so much crap its unbearable.

wow i thought it was creative and it totally messed him. he only scored 4 points. i would say it worked. it got to his head and he played badly because of it. stop complaining about stuff if you aren't going to help fix the problem. If you think the chants suck why not come up with something creative and use that.

Finn is not the scorer for X he is the Defensive guy along with Cage. X has asked him to run the O but he has deferred his scoring.

Maybe you should have had the band play “who let the dogs out” Actually Finn would get a kick out of that.

well as funny as you think that sounds i would die before playing that song. i could let you borrow someone’s flute and you could play if you like the next time we play them.

I agree, the chants tonight were getting old. We need something fresh.

we also have “we are charlotte”, “oh you got them niners fired up you aught to be a 49er you aught to be a UNCC WHAT”. these are some the cheerleaders like to use. We could always chant C DUB for curtis. Dumptruck whenever antwon does something crazy. Speaking of the game tonight xavier’s gave bobby i nice old FU chant. That is when bobby flipped out and went crazy. I’m really sick and tired of opposing coaches coming in and cursing up a storm. That should have been a technical foul. Mike Davis called the refs a SOB when we played them. The refs didn’t tolerate that and they gave him a technical for that.

Here comes the usual “our student section is retarted and they should shut up” thread that appears after every game.

If its not complaining about “you suck”, “bullshit” or whatever else the student section says… now its that we are lame.

There are some very passionate students that put time in to thinking up ideas and chants at the game. If that isn’t good enough for you people then tell us what we should chant that would make you happy.

Yeah if you dont sit in the student section and start chants then shut the F___ up.