Next Head Coach (candidate discussion)

No way in hell he would come here. Heā€™s gonna make a significant JUMP in levels onto his next gig.

We would not be even considered a lateral move at this point.

It would be funnyā€¦but we have about as much of a chance landing Saban.

1 Like

So yeah, things are happening all around the football program TRL. Not stuff we really should be discussing on the public boards.

This is as cryptic as @Agent49 ego

We can discuss in PMs.

Donā€™t be so sure.

clt says wow. That will change college football in this state for the next 20 years.

Iā€™m intrigued by the previous comments haha.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think we should consider Scott satterfield anymore. Too many turnovers and penalties.

2 Likes

And we need someone that can develop a QB and an efficient offense.
3 QBā€™s combined for 12-27 for 139 yardsā€¦4 INTā€™s and no TDā€™s.

Thatā€™s why we want Lambert goneā€¦donā€™t need Lambert 2.0

clt says if hill pulls this offā€¦

Yā€™all need to know the dealio!

3 Likes

Shitā€™s gettā€™n real!

I will say thisā€¦Iā€™ve always said I just want a team thatā€™s competitive. I got tired of watching us get embarrassed and the game was over by halftime. This team is competitiveā€¦outside of a couple games we have been right there in every one and I would have wagered a healthy testicle we wouldnā€™t be .500 at this point in the season.

That being saidā€¦I still do not believe Lambert needs to stay on boardā€¦if for no other reason than his awful recruiting (especially locally).

Maybe the last couple of years has really lowered the bar for meā€¦but weā€™re competitive on both sides of the ball and so farā€¦with a couple exceptionsā€¦weā€™ve had a chance to win most every game.

Kudos to the team and the staff.

Just think what could happen if we could recruit and recruit locally worth a damn?

1 Like

Do you know we have close to 50 players from North Carolina on our roster

My brain is going to explode. Suddenly FAU looks down.

1 Like

Iā€™m more concerned with the fact that there are very few from local powers like Vance, Mallard Creek, Hough, Catholic, etc.

We should be in their back pockets and it sounds like we donā€™t even attempt at relationships with them. Thatā€™s unacceptable.

1 Like

This continues to be unfathomable

4-4 is solid but I honestly donā€™t see another win on the schedule. 3 road games against Tennessee, FAU and Marshall and our last home game is against the best team in the Conference.

4-8 is most likely where we finish and though much better than last year, wonā€™t save his job.

I enjoyed the game today. A lot. However, Southern Miss outplayed us. We won the turnover battle, and that is what showed up on the scoreboard. Lambert is a 2-10 coach that has won four games.

One more win gets another year.