Next Head Coach (candidate discussion)

Pep Hamilton was a QB at West Charlotte when Tommy Knotts coached the Lions. If he were hired, it would generate a lot of publicity in Charlotte.

1. Mike Houston
    1A. Brian Bohannon ā€”Kennesaw State
  2. Hot Shot P5 OC

clt says Amato has to be considered

& Jerry Glanville as DC

Knute Rockne or Vince Lombardi. If not them, keep Lambert.

Letā€™s go Spurrier, Holtz and Bowden!

Whoever it is I just hope we consult Judy. I mean the football center is named for her, sheā€™s a football nut.

Mack Brown is still living if we are looking for senior citizens.

I honestly feel bad for Judy. Itā€™s a special kind of sick that her name is on the football stadium with Jerry Richardsonā€™s name on it. Judy fought for title 9 in ways that made all of us hate her, and then this is how she ended up being honored.

1 Like

Ruffin McNeil

Gene Chizik, he can walk into a recruits house with a championship ring on his finger and he knows the state of North Carolina.

1 Like

Iā€™d absolutely be down with that Jamin

1 Like

He canā€™t coach. Do not want.

ā€œYou serious Clark?ā€

1 Like

He can coach D, keep Shane as OC and we got something!

clt thinks lambert is a great guy and has represented the school very well.

clt would like a more fiery type for our next coach. Our team was FLAT on Saturday in a game we should have won.

1 Like

I think Scott Satterfield would very much enjoy a step up. Iā€™m sure heā€™s tired of raising his family in the middle of nowhere. Our budget is much higher as well.

Id like other candidates better but Satterfield would be acceptable.

:joy:

Satterfield has a chart hidden somewhere that tells how much Larry Fedoraā€™s $14,000,000 buyout decreases every day. In 2-3 years, heā€™ll interview to fill that vacancy.

Why doesnā€™t UNC-CH give their football a bunch more athletic shoes and put the proceeds from the sales in an escrow account to buy out Fedora?

This would be, if it comes to fruition, a good year to hire a coach.